I think I said Woman's intuition and not girl's intuition.
Remember I only lasted a few day phases. It was just a hunch, and Haku acted differently enough for me to notice it, I guess. But I could have easily been completely wrong for sure. I'm not going to take credit for that or anything.Haku you want to talk about the lists? I prefer the short list, because there is actually a trick behind the lists, which works best with them short.
I did not like that you quit the game, ended with the taste of victory for the townies.
About Gary, he has insight. Being lucky or not, he possesses a unique view of the game. Talk it was obvious that the mafia was Haku is stupidity. The only criticism would be that he lost a bit when people did not follow their ideas and Imp played a lot for that happen , discuss argumentation with the Imp is complicated.
Congratz to Townies ^^

I've only ever lived to see the end/won a single mafia game. XD Dunno what you're talking about!I see your point. So that's why Farfy and Tata and Naomi keep winning and not dying. :??bunny:???bunny

Haha that phrase is not for you! Im talking about this because some ppl saying after the game is over "Haku is obvious mafia! Stupid townies" and its not trueRemember I only lasted a few day phases. It was just a hunch, and Haku acted differently enough for me to notice it, I guess. But I could have easily been completely wrong for sure. I'm not going to take credit for that or anything.
Correct? O_OHard not to be, Iva-san, when I was playing like a noob.I mean, Josef was the only correct suspicion I had. the rest, I suspected because they either targeted me or someone else vehemently. I didn't evne notice or know about Tata's mistake until someone pointed it out. :<
Done sweetieniichan, up the history! You laaaaazy

No, I'm lawlett. Hee haw!Milfried, is that you?
Yeah, you were mafia.Correct? O_O



we would....No because people will not care for that
