Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
^ what he said.

"What ifs" won't help you. Live life in the moment, and in a way that you won't say "what if I had done this instead" years down the line.

Like Charles, I'd bet. :ninja
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
xD Old. But yeah, thanks for reminding me.

I just don't want to break another heart, you know? And breaking mine along the way. I'm just cautious or whatever. And can't just in live in the moment for some reason. I'm just like "what if" most of the time. And this is not just about relationships, I always overthink. ._. Just gotta chill more.
...

Somehow this is your father's fault :XD
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I confess i'm happy, my boss isn't g.o.n.n.a fire me. I thought she will do it.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Leoriona seems like the boss that will fire anyone.
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
About confession, some group should say their love for HxH. Leorio is the word most used by the bug today.:cheez
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I watched The Hobbit three times today.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
...

Somehow this is your father's fault :XD
:rofl

This just made my day. :XD

I confess I don't know what black ops are and why they exist on this forum.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So my lab partner just sent me a long, detailed explanation over something I explain to him last time in lab... I swear, sometimes people don't listen to a word I say. :fail I just replied with "Oh yeah..." when I really wanted to say "stop trying to take credit for something I explained to you, dipshit."
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Oh wow, how awkward... Now two of you have seen my post... :emocat

I vow to learn how to tell the three of you apart by the end of the month. :leepose As well as which sections you mod. Yeah. :leepose
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess that I get some of the newer mods mixed up. :oh (Mainly Hakuteiken, Skyguardian and MiyamotoMusashi. :oh And their names are too damn long! :arf)
The one with two initials: MM.
The one with the cool avatar: Sky.
The one with long explanations: Haku.

Hope that helps a bit :fan
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh wow, how awkward... Now two of you have seen my post... :emocat

I vow to learn how to tell the three of you apart by the end of the month. :leepose As well as which sections you mod. Yeah. :leepose
Well, Pat (Miyagi) posted the link to this thread while all three you mentioned were in the chat :mono
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why is the last part important?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
The one with two initials: MM.
The one with the cool avatar: Sky.
The one with long explanations: Haku.

Hope that helps a bit :fan
Oh gee, now all three. :emocat

:notsure I'll get used to it sooner or later...

Well, Pat (Miyagi) posted the link to this thread while all three you mentioned were in the chat :mono
...:gwah

DAMN IT, PAT!! :sexyarf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I have the same problem, Icei, but it's with some of the new FF members as well. The last mafia game was confusing as hell at some places to me because I kept getting different people mixed up!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top