Adi, you have to learn how to just say, "fuck it" for once.

...xD Old. But yeah, thanks for reminding me.
I just don't want to break another heart, you know? And breaking mine along the way. I'm just cautious or whatever. And can't just in live in the moment for some reason. I'm just like "what if" most of the time. And this is not just about relationships, I always overthink. ._. Just gotta chill more.

Your boss isn't what?I confess i'm happy, my boss isn't gonna fire me. I thought she will do it.


...
Somehow this is your father's fault![]()


I just replied with "Oh yeah..." when I really wanted to say "stop trying to take credit for something I explained to you, dipshit."
(Mainly Hakuteiken, Skyguardian and MiyamotoMusashi.
And their names are too damn long!
)
Just think M&MsI confess that I get some of the newer mods mixed up.(Mainly Hakuteiken, Skyguardian and MiyamotoMusashi.
And their names are too damn long!
)

As well as which sections you mod. Yeah. 
The one with two initials: MM.I confess that I get some of the newer mods mixed up.(Mainly Hakuteiken, Skyguardian and MiyamotoMusashi.
And their names are too damn long!
)

Well, Pat (Miyagi) posted the link to this thread while all three you mentioned were in the chatOh wow, how awkward... Now two of you have seen my post...
I vow to learn how to tell the three of you apart by the end of the month.As well as which sections you mod. Yeah.
![]()

Oh gee, now all three.The one with two initials: MM.
The one with the cool avatar: Sky.
The one with long explanations: Haku.
Hope that helps a bit![]()

I'll get used to it sooner or later......Well, Pat (Miyagi) posted the link to this thread while all three you mentioned were in the chat![]()


Guilty as charged....
DAMN IT, PAT!!![]()

I confess that I like this idea,..The one with two initials: MM.
The one with the cool avatar: Sky.
The one with long explanations: Haku.
Hope that helps a bit![]()
