The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
and


we want to see our spamming buddy...all of us



---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

cant resist chibi trunks
Done -.-
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yay, the boss has a face!

Dunno why, but I always thought you looked like that lol
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yay, the boss has a face!

Dunno why, but I always thought you looked like that lol
Thats me 3years ago though xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yay, the boss has a face!

Dunno why, but I always thought you looked like that lol
Cuse he makes Mechanical Engineering so he ought to look a little nerdy :p

You looked so cute Boss totally rape material :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thanx for sharing Boss...

:thumbs
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Cuse he makes Mechanical Engineering so he ought to look a little nerdy :p

You looked so cute Boss totally rape material :p
I do Control and Automation Engineering :hmph

stop messing with my 15yo self :nah I'll give u a beating now :arf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I do Control and Automation Engineering :hmph

stop messing with my 15yo self :nah I'll give u a beating now :arf
All engineers are a nerdy :p

I bet you still look as cute as in that pic now :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Boss

buffynut says you are adorable...

:XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
All engineers are a nerdy :p

I bet you still look as cute as in that pic now :XD
Thats a common misconception :3c

If asc said that I'd understand, but you! D:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

@Boss

buffynut says you are adorable...

:XD
I was astonished by her dancing days photo D:
You are a really lucky man :shakefist, congratulations :hurr
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Thats a common misconception :3c

If asc said that I'd understand, but you! D:
It's a true concept :p

I like boys and girls can't I? :p
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well we can all get together and rape a little boy named boss than :p
No raping in my shift, shonen D:
Besides I could kill u all with a single punch xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That statemente totally proves your point.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Charles, you had Buffy's cupcakes? WTF? O_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top