Re: League of Lurkers
I am not exactly liked in Mafia Games.
I am not exactly liked in Mafia Games.
SO WHAT...I gotcha back southern boy...I am not exactly liked in Mafia Games.




...Still resembles texas...Is there a Texas party in here y'all?
---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------
Oh wait I think that's a sombrero/ Fail.
You're a magician!Things are going pretty well, I have another Magic Tournament coming up so, I've been preparing for that.
Is that how you made baby ksnowd? 



I am always around, most of the time it is lurking though, as evident of the title. Or you can live on through stories of me from Naomi. xDWell the reason I posted mine was because I found the kid looked a lot like you. Otherwise, we like to keep your thread active while you disappear; so what better way than Pokespam?
I don't like the realistic style of Fan Art of Pokemon. It just seems... EhhHave you seen this?
Less lurking and more typing. Naomi? where is she?I am always around, most of the time it is lurking though, as evident of the title. Or you can live on through stories of me from Naomi. xD