FREEDOM

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

I am not exactly liked in Mafia Games.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: League of Lurkers

I am not exactly liked in Mafia Games.
SO WHAT...I gotcha back southern boy...

lets do it...bring the south back...

:lmao
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

Is there a Texas party in here y'all? :vin

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Oh wait I think that's a sombrero/ Fail.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: League of Lurkers

imma florida boy...

we're cuzzin's

:lmao
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

YOU LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO HARRY POTTER WORLD.

:arf

Jellin'.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

Is there a Texas party in here y'all? :vin

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Oh wait I think that's a sombrero/ Fail.
...Still resembles texas...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: League of Lurkers

Things are going pretty well, I have another Magic Tournament coming up so, I've been preparing for that.
You're a magician! :o Is that how you made baby ksnowd? :heh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

He's a Ravenclaw to be exact, y'all. :allthe
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

Yess'um

But I was talking about the Magic Card Game.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: League of Lurkers

Video post requested; you doing card tricks. :nod
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

It can be done, I guess. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: League of Lurkers

You don't have to reveal any top secret stuff from magic school, just basic things you can do I guess....:squee

---------- Post added April 08, 2013 at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was April 07, 2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: League of Lurkers

 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

So many pokemon pictures.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: League of Lurkers

Well the reason I posted mine was because I found the kid looked a lot like you. Otherwise, we like to keep your thread active while you disappear; so what better way than Pokespam?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: League of Lurkers

Have you seen this?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: League of Lurkers

Well the reason I posted mine was because I found the kid looked a lot like you. Otherwise, we like to keep your thread active while you disappear; so what better way than Pokespam?
I am always around, most of the time it is lurking though, as evident of the title. Or you can live on through stories of me from Naomi. xD

Have you seen this?
I don't like the realistic style of Fan Art of Pokemon. It just seems... Ehh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: League of Lurkers

I am always around, most of the time it is lurking though, as evident of the title. Or you can live on through stories of me from Naomi. xD
Less lurking and more typing. Naomi? where is she?
 
Top