Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread
Yeah, I can speak 3 dialects of Chinese: Cantonese, Shanghainese and Mandarin.
(My mum's Shanghainese, my dad's Cantonese, and I learnt Mandarin at school.)
Yes, indeed we do. Click. Nah, I was the only Aussie active in the FF at the time.
Yeah, it is really weird. When I hear it in an American show/film, I usually compare it with the southern American accent.
Hahaha, dude. Usually I'm horrible at telling American and Australian accents apart (when I don't hear them right after another), so I don't think I'll be able to tell the difference between state accents any time soon.
Though I have read somewhere that when you cross the border to SA, you can hear a difference in words like castle ("carstle" and "cahstle").
A holiday in Melbourne? Bahahhaa, nice!!
Yeah, sure!! Haha, the only other Aussie mod I know is Queenie, but she's not active at all anymore.
IIRC, she's from Vic as well, but went on an extended holiday in Thailand or something? 
Ahh, right.Unfortunately I am not blessed with either of those skills... True aussie here remember?Are you able to speak Mandarin or even Cantonese?
Hahaha, we have a voice thread? I had no idea! Did any Aussies comment on your voice? Because that would have been interesting to hear then. The Aussie accent in film or TV is really weird tbh. It might be due to the fact that everyone else is speaking in an American accent, but it just has a really rural ting to it. The worst Aussie accent to hear on TV is the Queensland one, especially the ones from up north closer to the Great Barrier Reef. Horrible I say, it's so so bad.
Yuppp.I'm going for holiday, as well as to see Liverpool FC play at the MCG! It's gonna be awesome, but might be there longer depending on how much time I can get off work as well. :3 Keen for an Aussie mod meet-up?
Yeah, I can speak 3 dialects of Chinese: Cantonese, Shanghainese and Mandarin.
(My mum's Shanghainese, my dad's Cantonese, and I learnt Mandarin at school.)Yes, indeed we do. Click. Nah, I was the only Aussie active in the FF at the time.
Yeah, it is really weird. When I hear it in an American show/film, I usually compare it with the southern American accent.
Hahaha, dude. Usually I'm horrible at telling American and Australian accents apart (when I don't hear them right after another), so I don't think I'll be able to tell the difference between state accents any time soon.
Though I have read somewhere that when you cross the border to SA, you can hear a difference in words like castle ("carstle" and "cahstle").A holiday in Melbourne? Bahahhaa, nice!!
Yeah, sure!! Haha, the only other Aussie mod I know is Queenie, but she's not active at all anymore.
IIRC, she's from Vic as well, but went on an extended holiday in Thailand or something? 
Are you able to speak Mandarin or even Cantonese?
I'm going for holiday, as well as to see Liverpool FC play at the MCG! It's gonna be awesome, but might be there longer depending on how much time I can get off work as well. :3 Keen for an Aussie mod meet-up?
)
I'll PM you.
Time goes by so quickly.
Which group(s) were you in and what did you do?
I did quite alright; I got into what I aimed for and my parents can't complain too much about my ATAR. 

I plan to go in the (hopefully) near-future.
Who are your faves?




Do you plan on going to places in Europe, other than France? How about the rest of the world? 



(When I can actually be bothered to go answer the phone. 


