I still have it. But I moved to study and she stayed with my parentsWhat kind of dog did you have?

It's a siberian husky.
I still have it. But I moved to study and she stayed with my parentsWhat kind of dog did you have?




They won't be able to catch me.@SkyG: hehehehe I'm calling the police![]()

I Love themI still have it. But I moved to study and she stayed with my parents
It's a siberian husky.







I know right they are pretty cute right? But I'm sure you'd be more interested in meeting some of the boys.
The first one standing left to right is gay so I can give you his number. There are probably others but only this one is out of the closet![]()
i'll stick with the girls thank you
Wanted to leave a "you drunk..." joke until I saw the first sentence. XD![]()
This was after a bar, when I was less drunk but still tipsy like last week or something.
Or drink in a big glass.Got quite drunk so I just sat there and slowly sipped two or three glasses of water before leaving.
I wish I could have so much fun fixing cars. hahaMe stealing a car... i mean fixing the car...
![]()
This time it's the right thread...![]()

Feck you Nii-chanBanana, you can pretty much tell all the guys at the right are lame and those on the left between all the girls are the supposedly cool ones![]()




I was about to say something like that, but yours is way more originalnice pic banana . the girls in the center (both the one sitting and standing ) strangely remind me of someone .can you give me their phone numbers so that i can check ?



He is the only one out?I know right they are pretty cute right? But I'm sure you'd be more interested in meeting some of the boys.
The first one standing left to right is gay so I can give you his number. There are probably others but only this one is out of the closet![]()
BBB counts like 3He is the only one out?
From what I see... there are around 10 gay dudes on this picture

That's not even half Hardy
there's over 40 girls in my class and lil more than 10 guys![]()