The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Back on topic please :edu

@Buffy: Thanks for the thought, though Charlie is right, international shipment would be too much. I'll simply drop by Tampa if I'm ever around US. And what did you guys do to the poor dog? :gwah

@SkyG: hehehehe I'm calling the police :heh


BTW, should we do some themed photos again? a la facepalm, baby pics and whatnot...
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
nice pic banana . the girls in the center (both the one sitting and standing ) strangely remind me of someone .can you give me their phone numbers so that i can check ?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I know right they are pretty cute right? But I'm sure you'd be more interested in meeting some of the boys.

The first one standing left to right is gay so I can give you his number. There are probably others but only this one is out of the closet :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
OMG, cute doggies! :wtf

Tora is really cute, and that third picture... That's his sexy look. :lmao


I have some pictures to show too, but only half of the ones I made are in my camera, and the one with me is in someone else, so I'll wait til I collect 'em all! :arf

xD But they are cool.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
did you see faust's puppy dog...he's a cutie
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah, saw it too, hence the word "doggies". xD

Or maybe you meant Banana is a cutie? :derp
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I know right they are pretty cute right? But I'm sure you'd be more interested in meeting some of the boys.

The first one standing left to right is gay so I can give you his number. There are probably others but only this one is out of the closet :lmao
:headscratch i'll stick with the girls thank you
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

This was after a bar, when I was less drunk but still tipsy like last week or something.

Or drink in a big glass. :-_- Got quite drunk so I just sat there and slowly sipped two or three glasses of water before leaving.
Wanted to leave a "you drunk..." joke until I saw the first sentence. XD

Me stealing a car... i mean fixing the car... :derp


This time it's the right thread... :derp
I wish I could have so much fun fixing cars. haha
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banana, you can pretty much tell all the guys at the right are lame and those on the left between all the girls are the supposedly cool ones :derp
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Time to realize that most likely two or more girlfriends are gonna have to share that one ... man. :P
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Banana, you can pretty much tell all the guys at the right are lame and those on the left between all the girls are the supposedly cool ones :derp
Feck you Nii-chan :yelling

Actually the two on the left are gay :XD

The guy in Blue is a womanizer though :o

Man you can't imagine how many naked girls he has on his flicker account. He's not a jerk as you might think from this sentence though :XD
He works as a photographer too.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

And the japanese guy is probably gay too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
nice pic banana . the girls in the center (both the one sitting and standing ) strangely remind me of someone .can you give me their phone numbers so that i can check ?
I was about to say something like that, but yours is way more original :XD

Banana you lucky bastard.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That's not even half Hardy :XD

there's over 40 girls in my class and lil more than 10 guys :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I know right they are pretty cute right? But I'm sure you'd be more interested in meeting some of the boys.

The first one standing left to right is gay so I can give you his number. There are probably others but only this one is out of the closet :lmao
He is the only one out?
From what I see... there are around 10 gay dudes on this picture
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He is the only one out?
From what I see... there are around 10 gay dudes on this picture
BBB counts like 3 :nod

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

That's not even half Hardy :XD

there's over 40 girls in my class and lil more than 10 guys :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kev you're looking Sharp. BBB - as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top