I confess that hearing a girl calling my younger brother a mandingo set me a blaze with laughter.
The kids coming out of his shell already.
The kids coming out of his shell already.


Don't. She'd rob you while you were sleeping. It happened to a co-op at my school.BUT NO, YOU'D THINK THEY'D UNDERSTAND HOW A WOMAN WOULD FEEL. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.I think I'll just marry a white pornstar just to spite my family.
Ironically, half are hicks from the midwest for the most part that have been in America since before the Revolution. The other half are crazy Finns.Hmm. I now have more questions about your mom's side of the family.
Bollywood is that bad.
There's an atomic physics prof at my school who every girl student wishes she could adopt. He's very sweet and understanding of the students - unprecedented in a field of arrogant jerkasses (I almost worked for the Gul Dukat of physics).Talking about kids...
there's this one extremely cute kid at my workplace which I would so love to adopt![]()


I'm quitting my job. I need to do something different. I have been teaching in a University for the last 8 years, but I need to take a break. I hope to find something else soon.

Eight years?I'm quitting my job. I need to do something different. I have been teaching in a University for the last 8 years, but I need to take a break. I hope to find something else soon.
I like the 80s is my thread.Eight years?
Hmm.. *thinks*
GODDAMN YOU'RE OLD.
YOU'RE ALMOST AS OLD AS KAITEN!I like the 80s is my thread.
Lasers?My day:![]()
Curses club emails. and lasers. and badly behaving google docs. and gres.
I should be older... Happosai is my soul mate.YOU'RE ALMOST AS OLD AS KAITEN!![]()


YOU OLD BAGThe great and venerable master Happosai:
![]()
Better be. I cry myself to bed every time I remember the insults you throw at me.I watched Ranma, and Happosai had like 300 years...
Damn you're old
I confess that even if I don't know any of you, sometimes in RL I feel bad when I remember being joking and calling someone of you a dumbass (yeah M3J you're an example, sorry u.u )
Except lawlett, F him![]()