Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that hearing a girl calling my younger brother a mandingo set me a blaze with laughter.
The kids coming out of his shell already. :lmao
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
BUT NO, YOU'D THINK THEY'D UNDERSTAND HOW A WOMAN WOULD FEEL. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :arf I think I'll just marry a white pornstar just to spite my family.
Don't. She'd rob you while you were sleeping. It happened to a co-op at my school.

Hmm. I now have more questions about your mom's side of the family.
Ironically, half are hicks from the midwest for the most part that have been in America since before the Revolution. The other half are crazy Finns.

Bollywood is that bad.

I took a class in Southeast Asian music. Everyone wanted to drill out their ears by the end. I got so sick of hearing singing around the melody and nasal-sounding flutes.

Talking about kids...

there's this one extremely cute kid at my workplace which I would so love to adopt :XD
There's an atomic physics prof at my school who every girl student wishes she could adopt. He's very sweet and understanding of the students - unprecedented in a field of arrogant jerkasses (I almost worked for the Gul Dukat of physics).
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not all Bollywood movies are bad, just gotta know which ones to watch. Sadly, they do tend to be mindless, annoying entertainment with all the music spam. But watch Delhi Belly and Peepli Live, both great movies. First one is comedy, kinda like American Pie, and latter is dark humor. :verily

Oh, who was the pornstar thief? :o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I've only watched a couple of bollywood films, but Lagaan is absolutely brilliant. Om shanti om is quite entertaining too.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Best thing about OSO is its music. Sholay is a great entertainer movie, hailed as one of the must-see films.

For a good reason. :hee
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
I'm quitting my job. I need to do something different. I have been teaching in a University for the last 8 years, but I need to take a break. I hope to find something else soon.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm quitting my job. I need to do something different. I have been teaching in a University for the last 8 years, but I need to take a break. I hope to find something else soon.

Sometimes a break is needed - I can understand that and or a change from the normal / same old thing. Do you have something in mind ?
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
My father used to work in trasnportation business. Maybe I will try it for a while... I want a simple job, with out much thinking... :-)
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Jobs with less thinking may be more physically demanding though. If I were you, I would give it a second thought before making my final decision but if you think this is the best for you, then good luck. :nod
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Thanks. It's that I'm tired of it. I need the break...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm quitting my job. I need to do something different. I have been teaching in a University for the last 8 years, but I need to take a break. I hope to find something else soon.
Eight years?

Hmm.. *thinks*


GODDAMN YOU'RE OLD.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My day:


Curses club emails. and lasers. and badly behaving google docs. and gres.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I been texting someone all day, non stop, without letting go of my phone. I lost track of time, being so fixated on replying back constantly that my plans were push aside. But I had fun doing just that, all day..
and weird for me at the same time..
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I like the 80s is my thread.
YOU'RE ALMOST AS OLD AS KAITEN! :gwah
My day:


Curses club emails. and lasers. and badly behaving google docs. and gres.
Lasers?



I confess I'm heavily berating myself for choosing bus instead of walking when I don't need to take the bus. Great day outside, I should be walking and getting exercise and breathing in fresh, polluted air.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I do not understand this.

How old are you?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I watched Ranma, and Happosai had like 300 years...

Damn you're old :XD

I confess that even if I don't know any of you, sometimes in RL I feel bad when I remember being joking and calling someone of you a dumbass (yeah M3J you're an example, sorry u.u )

Except lawlett, F him :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The great and venerable master Happosai:

YOU OLD BAG

YOU'RE OLDER THAN KAITEN


THIS IS A MONUMENTAL MH EVENT
I watched Ranma, and Happosai had like 300 years...

Damn you're old :XD

I confess that even if I don't know any of you, sometimes in RL I feel bad when I remember being joking and calling someone of you a dumbass (yeah M3J you're an example, sorry u.u )

Except lawlett, F him :3c
Better be. I cry myself to bed every time I remember the insults you throw at me.

Every. Time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top