Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
knowing me?:oh
:lmao

I only played one game, and it was normal u.u
And you were already on a game and since i had to go sleep as soon as possible, i didn't had the time to wait :pout
Well I guess I just finished when you started your game because I saw you only as online for a sec and then in "waiting queue". I was just teasing you though, I had to leave anyway so a game wouldn't have been possible anyway :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao



Well I guess I just finished when you started your game because I saw you only as online for a sec and then in "waiting queue". I was just teasing you though, I had to leave anyway so a game wouldn't have been possible anyway :p
yo bish...you could have atleast told me you weren't interested if you were going to fly that set....

see the next time I offer you something....same with kaiten

:reject
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I think we cleared the misunderstanding, sorry :comfort
:hurr

---------- Post added April 13, 2013 at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was April 11, 2013 at 08:00 PM ----------

 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope you mean a happy death? :3c

Cell? :zomg :derp

I might follow that arc. I liked the ants arc, and it seems like it can be interesting to watch animated :nod
:XD

Might? Dude, don't forget the epic things happening in the arc!

Kaito getting killed, Gon going on a rampage with Pitou, Netero vs. Meruem, the epic palace invasion, Komugi and the King and whatnot

I reread some parts and gosh, it's going to be epic :zomg
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
thanx~

Not enough time and not enough interest tbh. Uri is a fabulous senpai but I'm not in the mood I guess
He is making it for us even not having enough time xD Saying it makes me fell a little guilty for bugging him into doing the exam ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
this thee-red is officially closed...by mod's popular demand

:lmao

jorped does not exist in this thread....in this thread...he like the sage of six paths...

a myth....

:rofl
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
this thee-red is officially closed...by mod's popular demand

:lmao

jorped does not exist in this thread....in this thread...he like the sage of six paths...

a myth....

:rofl
He must be in a pinch, college can take a person's soul and time xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Top