I didn't have not had...............
knowing me?![]()

Well I guess I just finished when you started your game because I saw you only as online for a sec and then in "waiting queue". I was just teasing you though, I had to leave anyway so a game wouldn't have been possible anywayI only played one game, and it was normal u.u
And you were already on a game and since i had to go sleep as soon as possible, i didn't had the time to wait![]()

yo bish...you could have atleast told me you weren't interested if you were going to fly that set....
Well I guess I just finished when you started your game because I saw you only as online for a sec and then in "waiting queue". I was just teasing you though, I had to leave anyway so a game wouldn't have been possible anyway![]()

Well I think we cleared the misunderstanding, sorryyo bish...you could have atleast told me you weren't interested if you were going to fly that set....
see the next time I offer you something....same with kaiten
![]()

Well I think we cleared the misunderstanding, sorry![]()


Cell?


I hope you mean a happy death?*dies*![]()

Cell?![]()
I might follow that arc. I liked the ants arc, and it seems like it can be interesting to watch animated![]()


YesI hope you mean a happy death?![]()


Hoho, let's see you tryingYes
I'm gonna win the hunter exam and be a real hunter myself![]()


The signature is perfectHoho, let's see you trying
do you like my set?![]()

thanx~The signature is perfect
Why didnt you join the exam in the hxh forum? D:
He is making it for us even not having enough time xD Saying it makes me fell a little guilty for bugging him into doing the exam ^^thanx~
Not enough time and not enough interest tbh. Uri is a fabulous senpai but I'm not in the mood I guess


He must be in a pinch, college can take a person's soul and time xDthis thee-red is officially closed...by mod's popular demand
jorped does not exist in this thread....in this thread...he like the sage of six paths...
a myth....
![]()
I bet he got time to play that game though...He must be in a pinch, college can take a person's soul and time xD

Dont mess with a man's game, greg xDI bet he got time to play that game though...
![]()
Dont mess with a man's game, greg xD
Are you watching evangelion now? lol