Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Try finding opportunities elsewhere?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I'm not feeling really happy with my life right now and I'm not sure why..
This week, all of sudden I felt like not doing anything at all... off course I have a job and I didn't skip it, but I had a test and I didn't even opened the book to study
I have a paper for tomorrow and I'm sitting here on the computer doing nothing, that's shitty
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that I'm not feeling really happy with my life right now and I'm not sure why..
This week, all of sudden I felt like not doing anything at all... off course I have a job and I didn't skip it, but I had a test and I didn't even opened the book to study
I have a paper for tomorrow and I'm sitting here on the computer doing nothing, that's shitty
Shut up, log off, and do that shit god dammit.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I'm not feeling really happy with my life right now and I'm not sure why..
This week, all of sudden I felt like not doing anything at all... off course I have a job and I didn't skip it, but I had a test and I didn't even opened the book to study
I have a paper for tomorrow and I'm sitting here on the computer doing nothing, that's shitty
You get used to it after a while.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
used to what? be unhappy?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
used to what? be unhappy?
LOG OUT MOA :arf

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

oh ok, too late, nvm.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I'm going to be a fucking wreck for the next few days. Monday can't get here soon enough.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
LOG OUT MOA :arf

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

oh ok, too late, nvm.
it's no use... I'm nott feeling like writing about david hume right now
shitty thing is that I love this class
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
it's no use... I'm nott feeling like writing about david hume right now
shitty thing is that I love this class
Come on man, do a little effort.

I'll help you with everything I know about the guy...

He liked to wear his underwear as a hat:



...

And that's everything I know, good luck with the rest!
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it's no use... I'm nott feeling like writing about david hume right now
shitty thing is that I love this class
Oh boy, you don't want to do what I did..I been there and done that.
It will cost you, you might not care now but later on..:no
You're fucking yourself over.
I spend the rest of the term making up for that one paper, one paper is all it takes. Everything I did afterwards,
had to make sure it will improve my grades based on that one paper.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks for your wishes, guys!

Because, my boss that want to "leorio"ed me, she did it.
What does that mean? :blink

I confess that I'm not feeling really happy with my life right now and I'm not sure why..
This week, all of sudden I felt like not doing anything at all... off course I have a job and I didn't skip it, but I had a test and I didn't even opened the book to study
I have a paper for tomorrow and I'm sitting here on the computer doing nothing, that's shitty
:comfort

Shut up, log off, and do that shit god dammit.
What this guy said. xD But also, maybe you are tired of your everyday life, maybe you're annoyed of the same old, same old. Just start doing something new, maybe go somewhere or meet some people. Some hobby-ing could help too.

I confess that I'm going to be a fucking wreck for the next few days. Monday can't get here soon enough.
:comfort ?

What's going to happen on Monday?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh boy, you don't want to do what I did..I been there and done that.
It will cost you, you might not care now but later on..:no
You're fucking yourself over.
I spend the rest of the term making up for that one paper, one paper is all it takes. Everything I did afterwards,
had to make sure it will improve my grades based on that one paper.
I know how it goes(fucking up some classes)... I've been there before, it's just... I dunno

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

What this guy said. xD But also, maybe you are tired of your everyday life, maybe you're annoyed of the same old, same old. Just start doing something new, maybe go somewhere or meet some people. Some hobby-ing could help too.
I would love to do something different, I just don't have the time right now... and I really mean it. I'm usually out of my house between 7am and 11pm
I'm not even going out to have some beer anymore
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
used to what? be unhappy?
Nope.


I think. Forgot what we were talking about.
I know how it goes(fucking up some classes)... I've been there before, it's just... I dunno
Been there too, and got kicked out of the same school that I'm gonna graduate from in two months. It sucks, especially when you know you can do better. It fucking sucks.

But you know what? Take it as a motivation to do better and to work harder. Don't let yourself be affected negatively.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So today at the end of work, the whole team got to be driven to a destination from which to get home quickly, as usual. But this time we were 6 people. It was too late to leave anyone alone, so... I ended up sitting in the lap of one of my all-male colleagues. :oh And not only that, but... I could feel his thing moving from excitement. I didn't need to be in the car for more than 5 mins, but... it was a hell of an awkawrd situation. Felt so inappropriate. I have a boyfriend and he seems he has a girlfriend too. And all the others were laughing, saying things like "don't worry, he'll like it" and stuff. -_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Should have squished it in a painful way and be all "whoops, you okay? :troll"
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
xD There was no need for such things. But I don't like how they're all treating me in general. One of them called me a man and constantly shoves some shit at me. One of the team leaders I met today didn't call me by name like everyone else, but the female word for colleague. The way he said it sounded really non professional and a bit low. I don't get if it's because I'm the only girl in the team right now, if it's because I'm new or maybe they think something's wrong with me, but I feel like they are not treating me with respect. On the first day of my learning, one of them was being all "you'll probably steal all our work once you start, you're going to show us all how it's done, I bet", and it sounded soooo sarcastic.

Also, they're all racist.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
They look like jerks. You can either EARN their respect, or if possible, quit if you think you won't be happy. Though it was kinda dangerous that you were in a car with four or five men. And I'm being serious here. Are they that honorable?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
wtf Adi... that sounds awful
the awkward thing in the car... it happens, I mean, if the guy wasn't purposely taking advantage of the situation, off course

but the guys don't respecting you , being racist and on top of it all you are the only female there
I hope it gets better for you :hugs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:comfort ?

What's going to happen on Monday?
A close relative had a health scare and the results of tests were supposed to come out Monday. I was deliberately kept in the dark about it, but it looks like everything is okay now. If I had to wait to Monday......:shootme



Oh, and stay away from unwelcome boners pls...kthx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top