TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

des said:
Yep I found that too...but jimm120 was talking about scenes I couldnt find in that preview o.o
I think I saw all the previews on youtube except I did not see one where there was Ando and Hiro with some papers(and Hiro was drawing out his sword)

@jim120: So please send the link that you saw. :)
 

ikuroi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
I think I saw all the previews on youtube except I did not see one where there was Ando and Hiro with some papers(and Hiro was drawing out his sword)

@jim120: So please send the link that you saw. :)
if there is any such teaser/preview/sneakpeak or whatever, the got it at www.got-heroes.com

Starfall said:
WAIITT.....Sylar eats people's brains!!?????
nothing is really confirmed, but he takes the brain (yes) and gets the person power, prolly from the brain? That he eats the brain is a logic answear, but not a certain answear or fully correct answear as nothing has been proved :)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

ikuroi said:
if there is any such teaser/preview/sneakpeak or whatever, the got it at www.got-heroes.com
nothing is really confirmed, but he takes the brain (yes) and gets the person power, prolly from the brain? That he eats the brain is a logic answear, but not a certain answear or fully correct answear as nothing has been proved :)
thanks ukoroi.

Here is a link to the screenshots I got from there:

http://www.got-heroes.com/index.php?showtopic=1172&st=0
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

just look at the previews guys. Just make sure to pause the vids frequently and you'll see. I think it is definitly Claire whom is there with Nathan...and she is looking at him with her sad/confused/astounded/in awe/deep facial expression of hers......
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, the brunette is defenately claire... but how can you be certain that it is nathan she is looking at?


another interesting thing is lindermans meeting with micah while nikki/jessica is standing there with a contented smile on her face.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

same room. At least that is how it looks like.[br]Posted on: March 12, 2007, 09:36:45 PM_________________________________________________I WANT HEROES NOW!!!!!

boo hoo..:(
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

it comes all the way in April!!!

Sheesh-- they know how to play the suspense card. This is good advertising. I love it.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

it comes all the way in April!!!

Sheesh-- they know how to play the suspense card. This is good advertising. I love it.
April 23 is the day. Kadodo cannot wait for this day to come. If any of you have more spoilers please don't hesitate to post
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

OMG that is more than a month away I hate nbc but they know that its good to keep the audience at the edge of their seats.

I bet the network heads get to watch the show before anyone else
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

It looks like that the mark that sylar made on peter's head has nothing to do with the scar hiro was talking about.

here is the link to prove it (make sure you watch all the way to the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwEN16EHIb4
 
Last edited:

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, guess so........


heh


I wanna watch heroes
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah I want to watch heroes as well.

Here are some video theories of some heroe fans on nbc: (click on the pics on the right to see the other ones) beaware that some of them could not be so entertaining to watch but that's a way of passing the time

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/theories/
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hha lol


anyway, I just had a "giddy" moment lol. I just thought about Heroes for like a second and I started spazzing out and hyperventilating just thinking about it lol
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hha lol


anyway, I just had a "giddy" moment lol. I just thought about Heroes for like a second and I started spazzing out and hyperventilating just thinking about it lol

yeah I think I'm gonna dream about Heroes today. I've got to stop the addiction.


By the way, based on the previews there were some things that I was really making me think.

First we see Linderman meeting Micah while Nikki/Jessica is in the back smiling. What is the point of Linderman meeting Micah? I'm pretty sure that Nikki knows nothing about Micah's powers. Did Linderman somehow find out about his powers? After all there were rumors that Linderman has to do with all these people having powers. So why will he meet with Micah because of an agreement with Nikki/Jessica?


Also when Hiro meets with Hiro in the future what will happen? Will future Hiro teach present Hiro how to use the sword? Or will Hiro find out himself?

What about Granma and Claire? Does she have powers as well? I think that it is possible.

Also I think that there is some kind of relationship between the Grandmother and Linderman. I'm not sure why how did she know about Claire's powers? And how is Linderman so informed about Nathan's powers?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Also I think that there is some kind of relationship between the Grandmother and Linderman. I'm not sure why how did she know about Claire's powers? And how is Linderman so informed about Nathan's powers?
Well I guess it lies in the family...just my guess on that. Also she knows the Haitean ... wonder how and why.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well I guess it lies in the family...just my guess on that. Also she knows the Haitean ... wonder how and why.
I also wonder how she knows the haitian. If she knows him she must have some kind of relationship with Mr. Bennet's company.

I also have a theory that Mr. Linderman could be Nathan's father. If he's not. he is somehow related to Nathan, either being uncle or grandfather. Whatever it is, he's got to be family. That's just a theory don't take me too seriously.
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't think that Linderman is blood-related to Nathan and Peter... their father was Lindermans lawyer and Angela just revaled that the Petrelli-parents also somehow had their fingers in the whole story. So I think we have to wait until we get to know abou Petrelli-senior before we can make solid assumptions about Lindermans relationship to Nathan.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Last edited:

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

cool pics...now if they were only movies.

also, I DID say before that Claire was speaking to Nathan.
 
Top