Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm in ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know, I'm still in the middle of my main exams :XD The earliest starting date for a new mafia game probably would be at the beginning of May
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
MAY 1ST: MAFIA GAME, IT'S DECIDED.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I thought Naomi was hosting the next one?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought Naomi was hosting the next one?
She could co-host with nii if they both agree. No hard feeling niichan but I really wanted to see naomi's hosting :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
man I don't give a fuk...someone...let m3j do it...hardy step up...yall madafakas got me hooked...now you want me to go cold turkey

BAKAS

 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I had to read twice to understand what u said...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
MAY 1ST: MAFIA GAME, IT'S DECIDED.
Gimme a few days to see how my schedule is going to be <___<

I thought Naomi was hosting the next one?
She could co-host with nii if they both agree. No hard feeling niichan but I really wanted to see naomi's hosting :lmao
I don't have a problem if Naomi wants to host the next one :XD I would definitely join the game and enjoy to play only :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Admin Notice:
Stop the spam. If you're in you're in. If you want to discuss the game in general or a future game, go ahead. Anything else will be deleted. Thanks.~ xi0
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I wanna play the next game.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Count me in too :ruawizard
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
How dare someone deleting anal sex discussions?!

Though it's kinda pointless to say one is in the next game when nobody is keeping track of it, as there is obviously no host set for this "next" game yet. How about someone volunteers first and sets like some DATES and stuff, then you lot can be like "OMG YES SOOOO IN LIKE A CONDOM IN A BUTT!!!"
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How dare someone deleting anal sex discussions?!

Though it's kinda pointless to say one is in the next game when nobody is keeping track of it, as there is obviously no host set for this "next" game yet. How about someone volunteers first and sets like some DATES and stuff, then you lot can be like "OMG YES SOOOO IN LIKE A CONDOM IN A BUTT!!!"
Would you be up to it ?:worrybunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Nope, me not. I'm senpai'ing until like fall this year, like I said.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Would you be up to it ?:worrybunny
You should be more clear as to what you're asking about. That was too vague. <_<


but yeah, I think I might pull out. TOO many assignments that I have to write for this semester.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So yeah ... ._.

I guess we are getting close to may 1st?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top