- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm in ^^
The earliest starting date for a new mafia game probably would be at the beginning of May
She could co-host with nii if they both agree. No hard feeling niichan but I really wanted to see naomi's hostingI thought Naomi was hosting the next one?

Gimme a few days to see how my schedule is going to be <___<MAY 1ST: MAFIA GAME, IT'S DECIDED.
I thought Naomi was hosting the next one?
I don't have a problem if Naomi wants to host the next oneShe could co-host with nii if they both agree. No hard feeling niichan but I really wanted to see naomi's hosting![]()
I would definitely join the game and enjoy to play only 

Would you be up to it ?How dare someone deleting anal sex discussions?!
Though it's kinda pointless to say one is in the next game when nobody is keeping track of it, as there is obviously no host set for this "next" game yet. How about someone volunteers first and sets like some DATES and stuff, then you lot can be like "OMG YES SOOOO IN LIKE A CONDOM IN A BUTT!!!"

I know, just checking ^^Nope, me not. I'm senpai'ing until like fall this year, like I said.
You should be more clear as to what you're asking about. That was too vague. <_<Would you be up to it ?![]()
Who would be joining?Hmm I think I could organize a game around 15th MayWho would be joining?
