- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hey-ya!
---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------
you're wrong 1-st it's an observation and 2nd I like dudes too not insteadI thought you said 17 was the cutoff?
I just meant that you're putting all these prerequisites on who you'll date so don't have to date any of them...ideally
Because you like dudes!
---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------
This conversation has reached a conclusion.
Suman, was talking with her and kinda got carried away (Livia)Indeed
---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------
I said 2-3y younger I'm 20 and a half right now.I thought you said 17 was the cutoff?
I just meant that you're putting all these prerequisites on who you'll date so don't have to date any of them...ideally
Because you like dudes!







- thanks a bunch why dontchya - yeah...
we can be hopeless together this way


