TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Greg - you so jinxed my connection the other night. Came home from work and went on the net 5-10 minutes into streaming animeu - boom dead connection.
Though it was just my pc connection and not the house connection which was still working. Took some effort to get my pc back on-line. :yelling
my stupid cable provider had my internet acct different from my cable one...poor tech came out and was like...I don't know what they do in support...obviously not their jobs...

:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Did they charge? Sometimes they say if the problem lies on your end we'll charge.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Dis kind of reminds me of the time after playing some basketball my homies and I were just chilling infront of da school nearby and dees group of gurls came by and flashed us. :nosebleed
Typical charlie..connecting an embarrassing moment to something pleasurable in one of his memories.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Typical charlie..connecting an embarrassing moment to something pleasurable in one of his memories.
:hmph

Its how I rollz <_>
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

:hmph

Its how I rollz <_>
I know.. sleeping on people is not a good habit..I wondered if you have ever done that to another girl before..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I know.. sleeping on people is not a good habit..I wondered if you have ever done that to another girl before..
Actually - yes happen once or twice. :faint
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Did they charge? Sometimes they say if the problem lies on your end we'll charge.
no charge...it was their mistake...should have gave me a knock off the bill...SOBs

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

im so special chuck...my thread is the only thread lisa post in


eat your heart out kid...

:kukuku
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

So what was wrong that they fix. They made you wait like 3 days right?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

n
im so special chuck...my thread is the only thread lisa post in


eat your heart out kid...

:kukuku
:XD

Its fine # you're married anyways.

:nah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

So what was wrong that they fix. They made you wait like 3 days right?
absolutely nothing...the tech said the connection only had to be moved to the right acct...he said they should have seen it on their end...and rolled his eyes

:lmao
:XD

Its fine # you're married anyways.

:nah
i'm still irresistible....


:rofl
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

im so special chuck...my thread is the only thread lisa post in
eat your heart out kid...
:kukuku
There's a good reason.. I've read your entire thread.. I can relate to you and lonely or Lazy charlie the most so far..
ahh..you're still clinging to your youth's handsomeness.. lol

You remind of some boys I know..I thought of writing on bossy's thread..I'm getting there.. I like picking him..He should be m..
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

:oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

@ G - lol. So the dudes like I came here for nothing.

@ L - you need to compliment me a little better!
So it always seems like I'm getting your short stick.
:oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

There's a good reason.. I've read your entire thread.. I can relate to you and lonely or Lazy charlie the most so far..
ahh..you're still clinging to your youth's handsomeness.. lol

You remind of some boys I know..I thought of writing on bossy's thread..I'm getting there.. I like picking him..He should be m..
thanx dear

:blush



yeah Bossy is a good kid...smart to boot....

Charlie is one of a kind....with a big heart

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

lisa loves us the most


:dancin

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

@ G - lol. So the dudes like I came here for nothing.
yupyup...that's why I say he was a poor guy


:lmao

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

@ L - you need to compliment me a little better!
So it always seems like I'm getting your short stick.
:oh
man up bish
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

charlie does have a BIG heart.. I know..trust he keeps it real...and he know how I roll..my affections are his best gifts lol
You seem to have a lot of experiences g..can you teach me?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Charlie is one of a kind....with a big heart
Big heart , big hands, big ...... well... lets not go der...

lisa loves us the most


:dancin
Since when was there an us.
Go back home - Greg/

:D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

charlie does have a BIG heart.. I know..trust he keeps it real...and he know how I roll..my affections are his best gifts lol
You seem to have a lot of experiences g..can you teach me?
wisdom comes with experience...so the best technique is always hands on

:XD

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Big heart , big hands, big ...... well... lets not go der...



Since when was there an us.
Go back home - Greg/

:D
:bnah

I am home....

:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

man up bish
Sorry just drinking a little.

charlie does have a BIG heart.. I know..trust he keeps it real...and he know how I roll..my affections are his best gifts lol
You seem to have a lot of experiences g..can you teach me?
Sharing is not caring.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Big heart , big hands, big ...... well... lets not go der...



Since when was there an us.
Go back home - Greg/

:D
I love everyone..Although..it might be stronger towards lonely curse of charlie.. you have to share charlie..lol

wisdom comes with experience...so the best technique is always hands on
Tell that to charlie brown he has age insecurity..

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

oh boy..this is how I imagine you when drinking.. -lonely charlie

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I love everyone..Although..it might be stronger towards lonely curse of charlie.. you have to share charlie..lol
he trolls for attention and pity...

he doesn't fool me

:p

Tell that to charlie brown he has age insecurity..
sometimes...I feel like Charlie Brown....ahh shucks


:lmao

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

oh boy..this is how I imagine you when drinking.. -lonely charlie

but with high heels...

:hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I went from being alone to being cursed:shootme
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top