TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

Mikasa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rivaille
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Mikasa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rivaille
are you watching the anime
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

are you watching the anime
Yep, its been pretty good.

I just cant stand seeing how much better the manga is, the artwork and the pace are just so much better than the anime.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Yep, its been pretty good.

I just cant stand seeing how much better the manga is, the artwork and the pace are just so much better than the anime.
well...you are quite like me...I imagine you will see it through...I don't want a letdown either

but,what can we do...but watch it...unfortunately like claymore it seems...hopefully its doesn't come to an anime only ending

:no
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

If they dont destroy the anime like they did with Magi, I'm fine :lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Lmao..keith sweat..yeah I like his songs..lucky you grew up when it was a hit..

damn..brutality mean much to you? I see gore isn't far from that either..

and I told you...you are cool...I deal with the likes of lawlette,charlie,wiz,boss and dd just to name a few crazies....
stop apologizing...
I know one in particular..charlie is lazy as hell, dammmn he needs to go out shooppping for chicks..and he is random like me.
bossy is like a little brother I wish I had when I was growing up.. for some reason I keeping thinking, if I knew him..I would want to cuddle with him..spoil him to death like my nephew..

You see..I'm turning this about me..ugh
share
Any embarrassing moments?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

there is some actual conversation going on here that I intend to destroy.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

I know one in particular..charlie is lazy as hell, dammmn he needs to go out shooppping for chicks..and he is random like me.
bossy is like a little brother I wish I had when I was growing up.. for some reason I keeping thinking, if I knew him..I would want to cuddle with him..spoil him to death like my nephew..

You see..I'm turning this about me..ugh
share
Any embarrassing moments?
Now Im embarrassed too :blush

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

there is some actual conversation going on here that I intend to destroy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Lmao..keith sweat..yeah I like his songs..lucky you grew up when it was a hit..

damn..brutality mean much to you? I see gore isn't far from that either..



I know one in particular..charlie is lazy as hell, dammmn he needs to go out shooppping for chicks..and he is random like me.
bossy is like a little brother I wish I had when I was growing up.. for some reason I keeping thinking, if I knew him..I would want to cuddle with him..spoil him to death like my nephew..

You see..I'm turning this about me..ugh
share
Any embarrassing moments?
there there...its okay

:comfort
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

by the power of me trying to join it.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

#random

Do you like classical music?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

here some :
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

im just fuckin with you Miguel...its in just about everything from comm.ads to shows to movies...so ofc I dig it...

I don't own no records though...lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top