TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

Genshiken :nerd My thread. Come talk. Now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Genshiken :nerd My thread. Come talk. Now.
im at work during this time...unless its sunday....

maybe see you this weekend....

#fingerscrossed
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

work from home?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I wish
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

hi..

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

hi..

:hug

hey lisa...what are doing around these parts?

i'm glad you found my thread...welcome to the madness...

:toc
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

:hug

hey lisa...what are doing around these parts?

i'm glad you found my thread...welcome to the madness...

:toc
I'm lurking around..everywhere..I don't post often, more of a spectator..
So, what's happening in this block?
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I'm lurking around..everywhere..I don't post often, more of a spectator..
So, what's happening in this block?
oh nothing much...dreading the fact that I was wishing for it to warm up...now its like a damn sauna here...

where abouts do you live anyways...

as far as lurking...you are always welcome here...and don't be shy

we can always talk naruto...;)

or whatever...music,shows,movies,food,etc...so once again...consider me at your service

:truestory
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I live not too far from. you.In Orlando,FL..:hee
Well, I haven't been here too long.It's been about 4 months..I come from MD(Maryland). I used to come here every summer during high school. I like here better, so I decided to come live here with my sis after hschool. You're not kidding, it's getting pretty hot..

PLz..lets skip naruto..

the only thing interesting is the four hokages coming to the battlefield.

Anyway..what is one of your favorite R&B songs? If you have one..
favorite movies?
How do you feel about friends with benefits relationship?
Anything you wish you could change about yourself?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I live not too far from. you.In Orlando,FL..:hee
Well, I haven't been here too long.It's been about 4 months..I come from MD(Maryland). I used to come here every summer during high school. I like here better, so I decided to come live here with my sis after hschool. You're not kidding, it's getting pretty hot..
hells yeah....

:sweat

PLz..lets skip naruto..

the only thing interesting is the four hokages coming to the battlefield.
yeah...it needs to end...but I just cant give it up...

I seen you post just the other day...

:lmao
Anyway..what is one of your favorite R&B songs? If you have one..
you like r&b...coolz...we are a rare species around here

:hurr
favorite movies?
depends on the genre...I like just about everything but sappy romances...

:XD
How do you feel about friends with benefits relationship?
woah...where did that come from...i'm spoken for...

:lmao

those relationships are tricky...definitely playing with fire...because when people cross those lines...feeling evolve...that becomes trouble...

no...that becomes more than a friend....

:blush
Anything you wish you could change about yourself?
drop smoking cigs...but easier said than done...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

woah...where did that come from...i'm spoken for...
I'm unpredictable..and random at the same time.

drop smoking cigs...but easier said than done...
Never been a fan of cig, of course I don't judge people that do smoke. It's a really hard habit to quit. That requires a lot of determination and persistent.
I read you like Rnb and other genre of music we have in common too. As far as nar.. goes..I write something here and now. I am not giving up because I want to read the ending.
I remember bossy recommending getbackers..he's right, go watch it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I'm unpredictable..and random at the same time.
its cool...

but,you could have fed my ego a little bit more

:p

Never been a fan of cig, of course I don't judge people that do smoke. It's a really hard habit to quit. That requires a lot of determination and persistent.
yeah...believe it or not...I really want to quit

:(
I read you like Rnb and other genre of music we have in common too.
here's some ol'school for ya jitterbug...


I have extensive knowledge of the FUNK

:dancin


As far as nar.. goes..I write something here and now. I am not giving up because I want to read the ending.
well ofc...:XD

I remember bossy recommending getbackers..he's right, go watch it.
if I were to recommend an anime to someone not knowing their likes...I always go with azumanga daioh...great show...

but...like the music...I know about a lot of ol'school animes also...

I still own a bunch of vcr tapes...some shows/movies/ovas that were never put to dvd...well atleast not in america
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Thanks for the recommendation..
I like that song..yay you like old skool R&B..damn whatever happen to good singers like in RnB culture..today's generation is..ugh..IMO
hey, what anime or manga does your avatar come from? I rreaallly like it? I love his glare..

Hmm..I usually lurk around, I like reading more but this isn't so bad..I don't like posting because, I don't know what to write or rather I figured most people can't handle my craziness. At least people that know..say I'm crazy..in a good way..

but,you could have fed my ego a little bit more
Nah..last thing I need is another egotistic man..around..:cheez
Men have fragile egos :p

Ahh.. I know you know this song..you must know this..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

most male vocalists, just meh..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

ol'cryin ass keith sweat...

:lmao...that use to be the man when I was in jr high...oh so long ago

:(
yeah,if you have any ?s about ol'school...this is the thread

my favorite group"r&b"



scenes from my all time favorite anime....







real ninjas...

:rofl

:thumbs


my avi and sig are from...shingeki no kyojin....http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1019

his name is rivaille...look back a pgae or two...you will see my description

:hurr

and I told you...you are cool...I deal with the likes of lawlette,charlie,wiz,boss and dd just to name a few crazies....
stop apologizing...


and you are wrong about my ego....it is not fragile

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top