My thread. Come talk. Now.im at work during this time...unless its sunday....GenshikenMy thread. Come talk. Now.
hi..
![]()


more time to drink and lurk.......Don't, it's bad for the heart.

Don't, it's bad for lifemore time to drink and lurk.......
![]()

I'm lurking around..everywhere..I don't post often, more of a spectator..
hey lisa...what are doing around these parts?
i'm glad you found my thread...welcome to the madness...
![]()
oh nothing much...dreading the fact that I was wishing for it to warm up...now its like a damn sauna here...I'm lurking around..everywhere..I don't post often, more of a spectator..
So, what's happening in this block?

story
hells yeah....I live not too far from. you.In Orlando,FL..
Well, I haven't been here too long.It's been about 4 months..I come from MD(Maryland). I used to come here every summer during high school. I like here better, so I decided to come live here with my sis after hschool. You're not kidding, it's getting pretty hot..

yeah...it needs to end...but I just cant give it up...PLz..lets skip naruto..
![]()
the only thing interesting is the four hokages coming to the battlefield.

you like r&b...coolz...we are a rare species around hereAnyway..what is one of your favorite R&B songs? If you have one..

depends on the genre...I like just about everything but sappy romances...favorite movies?

woah...where did that come from...i'm spoken for...How do you feel about friends with benefits relationship?


drop smoking cigs...but easier said than done...Anything you wish you could change about yourself?
I'm unpredictable..and random at the same time.woah...where did that come from...i'm spoken for...
Never been a fan of cig, of course I don't judge people that do smoke. It's a really hard habit to quit. That requires a lot of determination and persistent.drop smoking cigs...but easier said than done...
its cool...I'm unpredictable..and random at the same time.

yeah...believe it or not...I really want to quitNever been a fan of cig, of course I don't judge people that do smoke. It's a really hard habit to quit. That requires a lot of determination and persistent.

here's some ol'school for ya jitterbug...I read you like Rnb and other genre of music we have in common too.

well ofc...As far as nar.. goes..I write something here and now. I am not giving up because I want to read the ending.

if I were to recommend an anime to someone not knowing their likes...I always go with azumanga daioh...great show...I remember bossy recommending getbackers..he's right, go watch it.
Nah..last thing I need is another egotistic man..around..but,you could have fed my ego a little bit more


...that use to be the man when I was in jr high...oh so long ago

