Re: DBG nut's

nomnom time...see yall in a bit


nomnom time...see yall in a bit



word....As long as you don't end up in the hospital or constipated..lol
food should be eaten..there's no such thing as portions..

I had some Dunkin Donuts....I'm fucking hookedAs long as you don't end up in the hospital or constipated..lol
food should be eaten..there's no such thing as portions..
oh....go take a napLets stop talking about food, or I'll throw up here D:

I cant nap, because I gotta catch a bus soon xDoh....go take a nap
you need me to burp you first
![]()
wat'cha getting into...I cant nap, because I gotta catch a bus soon xD
a visit from school...that's why you crammed all weekend?Yeah kinda![]()
No, I'm on my father's house for the weekenda visit from school...that's why you crammed all weekend?
so its viceversa....headed back to schoolNo, I'm on my father's house for the weekend

Maybe he'll get his inheritance.so its viceversa....headed back to school
by the way...why is your dad making you stay on the house
![]()
I think it's something magical, curses and seals.so its viceversa....headed back to school
by the way...why is your dad making you stay on the house
![]()
insurance settlement huh........niceMaybe he'll get his inheritance.

some black magic voodoo hokus pokusI think it's something magical, curses and seals.