TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

:lmao



nomnom time...see yall in a bit


:bye
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I'm also gona grab some food

Later bitches.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

later homies..
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

Argh I ate so much I cant even talk D:
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

As long as you don't end up in the hospital or constipated..lol
food should be eaten..there's no such thing as portions..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

As long as you don't end up in the hospital or constipated..lol
food should be eaten..there's no such thing as portions..
word....

especially pies,cakes,pastries and cookies

:cookiehand

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

As long as you don't end up in the hospital or constipated..lol
food should be eaten..there's no such thing as portions..
I had some Dunkin Donuts....I'm fucking hooked

every sunday....my indulgence

nom nom nom
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I love donuts..It's been awhile since I ate some..chocolate glaze donuts with sprinkles on top, add whip cream too..
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

Lets stop talking about food, or I'll throw up here D:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Lets stop talking about food, or I'll throw up here D:
oh....go take a nap

you need me to burp you first


:XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

oh....go take a nap

you need me to burp you first


:XD
I cant nap, because I gotta catch a bus soon xD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

kinda?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

a visit from school...that's why you crammed all weekend?
No, I'm on my father's house for the weekend
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

No, I'm on my father's house for the weekend
so its viceversa....headed back to school


by the way...why is your dad making you stay on the house

:rofl
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

so its viceversa....headed back to school


by the way...why is your dad making you stay on the house

:rofl
Maybe he'll get his inheritance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top