No, I was just asking because I guess he came off as somewhat shy.Not Finny - one of his friends that tagged along. Super shy guy.
No, I was just asking because I guess he came off as somewhat shy.Not Finny - one of his friends that tagged along. Super shy guy.
Finny? Well I guess since he didn't know you guys. But he's not shy normally.No, I was just asking because I guess he came off as somewhat shy.
How is it considering what you did? -_-Maje - your mind seem to be full on the gay issue. ....
Go watch some gay porn or something....

....or better yet, don't do weird things to me or anyone. -_-
I guess I'm guilty of that but he's totally blowing it out of proportions.What a bad influence...
I don't even want to know what that meant. You mean the couple that wanted to have us join them in their room?... I meant the meet in DC.. wtf man. -_-
...I confess I'm wondering if my mom realized I snuck to the kitchen and stole a burrito tortilla to consume.
That's the greatest reaction of all time! ALL TIME!
I'm dying here now!! dying!!!It's time for you to kiss an animal! Then people will forget about the dudes /o/
You've been kissing boys too?I don't think I've ever been this happy in a long time, even before I moved to Texas. :3
Is that what happiness means to you Imp?You've been kissing boys too?


Oh snap you got him jorped!Is that what happiness means to you Imp?![]()
You are a sleepwalker? How often do you sleepwalk?I confess that my father told me about the fact that I'm a sleep walker when I was young and my parents were worried before about it.![]()
Was a sleepwalker.You are a sleepwalker? How often do you sleepwalk?
That's something you can stop being?? I thought people have it forever.Was a sleepwalker.