Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I was just asking because I guess he came off as somewhat shy.
Finny? Well I guess since he didn't know you guys. But he's not shy normally.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Maje - your mind seem to be full on the gay issue. ....
Go watch some gay porn or something....
How is it considering what you did? -_-

No thanks, I don't have a tablet to watch any porn on. :thumbs
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:XD

Remind me to not show any mature content...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
or better yet, don't do weird things to me or anyone. -_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
or better yet, don't do weird things to me or anyone. -_-
....

You're leaving this subject to many kinds of interpretation ....
I just showed you some porn
- just chill.
...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
... I meant the meet in DC.. wtf man. -_-




I confess I'm wondering if my mom realized I snuck to the kitchen and stole a burrito tortilla to consume.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What a bad influence...
I guess I'm guilty of that but he's totally blowing it out of proportions.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

... I meant the meet in DC.. wtf man. -_-
I don't even want to know what that meant. You mean the couple that wanted to have us join them in their room?


I confess I'm wondering if my mom realized I snuck to the kitchen and stole a burrito tortilla to consume.
...
She probably figured.... out.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No. YOUR weird actions during the meet, man. -_-

Wait, what couple?


Doubt it, I'm very sneaky. She'd have yelled at me since she doesn't like me eating a tortilla that's not been warmed up. v.v
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh my dear banana...
only 1 month into uni and you already kissed a guy. What kind of dare was that?
Probably everyone thinks that you are bi, it opens some doors, but also close others. You shouldn't care about what others think, but you are in a course with a lot of gays... so it can be a little bothersome.

You can say whatever you want, but I think that you were exploring you boundaries out of curiosity, if it'll happen again is up to you

And about the girl man... it happens, a lot
in university you threat everyone with respect, but it can expect them to have a wild side, you just have to enjoy it
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I don't think I've ever been this happy in a long time, even before I moved to Texas. :3
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
all this gay talk reminds me of this video.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That's the greatest reaction of all time! ALL TIME!

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

It's time for you to kiss an animal! Then people will forget about the dudes /o/
I'm dying here now!! dying!!!









FROM LAUGHTER!

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------



Quoted wrong post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,123
Reaction score
20,248
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that my father told me about the fact that I'm a sleep walker when I was young and my parents were worried before about it. :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is that what happiness means to you Imp? :heh
Oh snap you got him jorped!

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I confess that my father told me about the fact that I'm a sleep walker when I was young and my parents were worried before about it. :XD
You are a sleepwalker? How often do you sleepwalk?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top