Re: Hello World !
I love how his dance is a reference to the goth kids in South Park
---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I love how his dance is a reference to the goth kids in South Park

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------
His Q is the best in pursuit as well! Catch up to them and flip them back to your teammates to kill! You can also use your E to fear him in case they need to catch up. If you take Ghost as a summoner spell, it's even fasterWell I played Voli today (not jungle) I really enjoyed that, love his Q It's really helpfull ... good if you wanna run away ... I'm not that good to handle all these things. That game I played Voli I was on my second account where I'm level 5 so it was quite easy to play against those levels. It was funI played Vi only once and I wasn't doing well but it was long ago. I hope she will be free soon. Jarvan is my next target I really like him so I wanna get him ASAP <3 I love Jarvan jungle but I don't think I will play him jungle
![]()
Yeah when I saw how he kept his daughter in a "cage" oh that was terrible. He is that bad personeHe really annoys me. Well I didn't like Shane

I played Vi only once and I wasn't doing well but it was long ago. I hope she will be free soon. Jarvan is my next target I really like him so I wanna get him ASAP <3 I love Jarvan jungle but I don't think I will play him jungle
Also that boy in the first video
But it wasn't that bad probably just because of the levels 
why?







