Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

I love how his dance is a reference to the goth kids in South Park :rofl

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Well I played Voli today (not jungle) I really enjoyed that, love his Q It's really helpfull ... good if you wanna run away ... I'm not that good to handle all these things. That game I played Voli I was on my second account where I'm level 5 so it was quite easy to play against those levels. It was fun :D I played Vi only once and I wasn't doing well but it was long ago. I hope she will be free soon. Jarvan is my next target I really like him so I wanna get him ASAP <3 I love Jarvan jungle but I don't think I will play him jungle :(

Yeah when I saw how he kept his daughter in a "cage" oh that was terrible. He is that bad persone :( He really annoys me. Well I didn't like Shane
His Q is the best in pursuit as well! Catch up to them and flip them back to your teammates to kill! You can also use your E to fear him in case they need to catch up. If you take Ghost as a summoner spell, it's even faster :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

yeah I thought the same. I didn't like Amumu's concept at all, then I saw this:


+ he's too cute :blush
Yeah he is really cute :^_^ Also that boy in the first video :^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Don't make Hardy jealous girls...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

His Q is the best in pursuit as well! Catch up to them and flip them back to your teammates to kill! You can also use your E to fear him in case they need to catch up. If you take Ghost as a summoner spell, it's even faster :XD
Btw I played him mid with Smite ... don't ask me why :p But it wasn't that bad probably just because of the levels :)


Don't make Hardy jealous girls...
:teehee why?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Btw I played him mid with Smite ... don't ask me why :p But it wasn't that bad probably just because of the levels :)




:teehee why?
Why? Don't use Smite while laning! You can play him mid in certain situations, and you can even support with him. He's strongest in the Jungle though.


Because he'll get all emo like Emumu
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Why? Don't use Smite while laning! You can play him mid in certain situations, and you can even support with him. He's strongest in the Jungle though.
Lol I wanted to play him jungle but my teammates didn't want to help me blue and I wasn't late so I couldn't play jungle but basically I just went from one lane to the second and like this :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Lol I wanted to play him jungle but my teammates didn't want to help me blue and I wasn't late so I couldn't play jungle but basically I just went from one lane to the second and like this :)
You were a Roamer! ...lol, once you leveled up enough you could have gone back to Jungling :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

That shouldn't be your business Mr. :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Don't be narcissistic :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

What is with Darj's like/thankfest in this convo? :notsure
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You were a Roamer! ...lol, once you leveled up enough you could have gone back to Jungling :p
lol yes but I told ya I wasn't on my lane I was everywhere :P
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

lol yes but I told ya I wasn't on my lane I was everywhere :P
Did they complain? I have a feeling they would...especially Mid and Bot
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Did they complain? I have a feeling they would...especially Mid and Bot
Nah they didn't :p I was helping all lanes all the game so why would they complain :P
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Nah they didn't :p I was helping all lanes all the game so why would they complain :P
Because you're a feeder like me!

...okay, no

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Shut up darj :notrust
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Because you're a feeder like me!

...okay, no

Shut up darj :notrust

And what ? Nobody is perfect :hmph or maybe there is someone who is perfect :love :love
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top