It's not ranked. It's just a list of "recommeded movies from 1900s-present time"What is the number 1 movie?
It's not ranked. It's just a list of "recommeded movies from 1900s-present time"What is the number 1 movie?
* screams into the sky*It's not ranked. It's just a list of "recommeded movies from 1900s-present time"
yeah....he died in 2010It's sucks that Satoshi Kon is already dead, right?

http://www.makikoitoh.com/journal/satoshi-kons-last-wordsIt's sucks that Satoshi Kon is already dead, right?
That was so sad.


but there's so much else to watch!I think that's his best movie.
Shingeki no Kyojin, Hataraku maou sama, photokano, yahari no ore, date a live, devil survivor, suisei no gargantia, aku no hana and mamiuchigiwa no muromi san... so basically most of them. I like Shingeki no Kyojin and Hataraku maou sama the most.but there's so much else to watch!
btw, what series from this season are you watching and which do you enjoy the most?
Shingeki no Kyojin, Hataraku maou sama, photokano, yahari no ore, date a live, devil survivor, suisei no gargantia, aku no hana and mamiuchigiwa no muromi san... so basically most of them. I like Shingeki no Kyojin and Hataraku maou sama the most.

I think this is the most I have ever done a season.
so many...i admire you DD
mafia game sign up if you are interested
![]()
no wonder you have no time for usI think this is the most I have ever done a season.

I try to make time...no wonder you have no time for us
![]()
nah...So you been watching anything beside Shingeki no Kyojin?
yup...Have you noticed that anime titles are getting pretty long now?

I mentioned an anime called Yahari ore, well the full title is...yup...
i though abenoboshi had a long weird title....but this is just ridiculous
mamiuchigiwa no muromi san