Re: DBG nut's
insurance settlement huh........nice
some black magic voodoo hokus pokus
Last edited by a moderator:
insurance settlement huh........nice
some black magic voodoo hokus pokus
I live in another city.so its viceversa....headed back to school
by the way...why is your dad making you stay on the house
![]()


gary calls me a narcissist....john legend is the biggest with this song
mu sak lak dees

It was a joke bishgary calls me a narcissist....john legend is the biggest with this song
![]()
i know....but john legend is a pompous fagIt was a joke bish



no,i never seen her....but now a days a girlfriend means nothing to celebrities...John Legend?...
I doubt he swings that way, but my brother has a friend who played on tour with him and did say some things you wouldn't expect
But have you seen his girlfriend?![]()

that's not the issue...most are closest boys....here...Man niggz these days need to learn how to make love. Not just learn how ta feck.

it wasn't like this 20yrs ago.......or even 15This type of thing only seems to happen in the urban music community...everyone is gay...

I was being sarcastic. I think the people who follow this kind of gossip and create these rumors are all homophobes as far as I'm concerned. All catty, ignorant bitches.it wasn't like this 20yrs ago.......or even 15
that damn extacy and cough syrups...
![]()
but,i just showed you...you think these are rumors?I was being sarcastic. I think the people who follow this kind of gossip and create these rumors are all homophobes as far as I'm concerned. All catty, ignorant bitches.

i hear ya...Well, that's a separate thing to me. I guess if someone is acting all hard and was actually raised with privilege, then it's silly. But I don't give a shit about whether they were actually bangers or not. Maybe I'm a super honky, but I don't think shit like that should be bragged about. Street cred means nothing to me...just make the music and make it sound good...with love
I think the whole gay stuff is just homophobia for the most part.
