TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

so its viceversa....headed back to school


by the way...why is your dad making you stay on the house

:rofl
I live in another city.

I didnt get the joke xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

new title...new theme





my niccas...eternally

:kamina
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

yes...Osaka was my favorite....

:nod
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...


mu sak lak dees
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...


mu sak lak dees
gary calls me a narcissist....john legend is the biggest with this song

:lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

gary calls me a narcissist....john legend is the biggest with this song

:lmao
It was a joke bish

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

John Legend?...

I doubt he swings that way, but my brother has a friend who played on tour with him and did say some things you wouldn't expect :XD

But have you seen his girlfriend? :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

John Legend?...

I doubt he swings that way, but my brother has a friend who played on tour with him and did say some things you wouldn't expect :XD

But have you seen his girlfriend? :o
no,i never seen her....but now a days a girlfriend means nothing to celebrities...

between wayne/baby,drake/trey songz and ray j/young buck...i just don't know anymore...

:p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

Man niggz these days need to learn how to make love. Not just learn how ta feck.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

Man niggz these days need to learn how to make love. Not just learn how ta feck.
that's not the issue...most are closest boys....here...


:kukuku
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

This type of thing only seems to happen in the urban music community...everyone is gay...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

This type of thing only seems to happen in the urban music community...everyone is gay...
it wasn't like this 20yrs ago.......or even 15

that damn extacy and cough syrups...


:lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

it wasn't like this 20yrs ago.......or even 15

that damn extacy and cough syrups...


:lmao
I was being sarcastic. I think the people who follow this kind of gossip and create these rumors are all homophobes as far as I'm concerned. All catty, ignorant bitches.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

I was being sarcastic. I think the people who follow this kind of gossip and create these rumors are all homophobes as far as I'm concerned. All catty, ignorant bitches.
but,i just showed you...you think these are rumors?

i don't have a problem with sexual preference,but i do have a problem with studio gangstas?

at least niccas was real like 2pac and biggie...pac said it right...

these guys are just so phony nowadays...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

Well, that's a separate thing to me. I guess if someone is acting all hard and was actually raised with privilege, then it's silly. But I don't give a shit about whether they were actually bangers or not. Maybe I'm a super honky, but I don't think shit like that should be bragged about. Street cred means nothing to me...just make the music and make it sound good...with love :hip

I think the whole gay stuff is just homophobia for the most part.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Creepin' On A Come Up...

Well, that's a separate thing to me. I guess if someone is acting all hard and was actually raised with privilege, then it's silly. But I don't give a shit about whether they were actually bangers or not. Maybe I'm a super honky, but I don't think shit like that should be bragged about. Street cred means nothing to me...just make the music and make it sound good...with love :hip

I think the whole gay stuff is just homophobia for the most part.
i hear ya...

but,back to john legend...i do think he is pompous..."the best you ever had"....come on

and you have to admit gary...he does give that vibe off

:toc

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

dont they look like shopping partners...

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top