Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i'm in niichan

:whoo
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before. :nod
I already said I'm in.

Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in :hee .... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well :^_^
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!

Sign-up for next Mafia Game (Date: 20th May, Theme: Tower of God)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]Darjaille[/USER]
[USER]Kat[/USER]
[USER]TheMoa[/USER]

Moa, the date and theme is/was written right beside the sign-up :p

I'll tell Gu about it '-'
First night sacrifice? Thanks a lot :derp but seriously, he would be a nice addition :nod

btw Lala, nice set :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That's a funny idea, but NO...I'm busy
How can a neet be busy? What kind of conundrum is this? You're a neet, you're always free.

Stop frontin'.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Sign-up for next Mafia Game (Date: 20th May, Theme: Tower of God)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]Darjaille[/USER]
[USER]Kat[/USER]
[USER]TheMoa[/USER]

Moa, the date and theme is/was written right beside the sign-up :p



First night sacrifice? Thanks a lot :derp but seriously, he would be a nice addition :nod

btw Lala, nice set :wtf
Any chance of having spoilerless game?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oi boss help me to convince darjy that ToG > noblesse
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
not happeningu
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oi boss help me to convince darjy that ToG > noblesse
I'm using a noblesse set, so my words would seem futile :lmao
But I may try xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How can a neet be busy? What kind of conundrum is this? You're a neet, you're always free.

Stop frontin'.
Do you know how to read? Clearly not.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
not happeningu
Tower of God is way more fun than Noblesse.
Besides I like the art and the world setting best.

Noblesse is amazing, but it hasnt nearly as much plot twists as ToG has.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
It depends i guess. Where are you in ToG?
on the "will add it to my 'to read list' later" stage

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

It depends i guess. Where are you in ToG?
another interpretation would be " on the 5-th floor of the neighboring building"
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
on the "will add it to my 'to read list' later" stage
So you might get a harmless spoiler. Nothing to worry about as long as you dont go googling names and stuff.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
So you might get a harmless spoiler. Nothing to worry about as long as you dont go googling names and stuff.
if it's nothing story related I don't mind, but things like 'you're gonna get mindblown' are very very harmful)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well there is plenty of mindblowing stuff, but I doubt niichan will cover any of them.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
hope so, I'm kinda like Sheldon bout those things..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top