Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still think we need to spam invitations xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh I see Haku is still checking this place :hee

Time to sign-up is running out, no one who wants to join? :arf
Naomi said she was in...

Also, we can still convince Gary and Haku... have them in just in case D:

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

We could convince the mouse too

I still think we need to spam invitations xD
I like that HxH mentality!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What about Nuno, he seemed to join the last few games with joy?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Haku for being the sole really active mafia, if not for you the game probably would have ended way sooner so I forgive you your stunt.
Pweeease let him play :pout

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

What about Nuno, he seemed to join the last few games with joy?
Invite him then, genius :arf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I will join up, NN.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yay, the rat is here!

Now I gotta find that portuguese bastard.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Pweeease let him play :pout

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------



Invite him then, genius :arf
He is subscribed here, but if he needs more pressure? :derp ... Gladly.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
NN, could you not include
Rachel
in the list of characters?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i'm in niichan

:whoo
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before. :nod
I already said I'm in.

Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in :hee .... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well :^_^
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar
I will join up, NN.

Sign-up for next Mafia Game (Date: 20th May, Theme: Tower of God)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]Darjaille[/USER]
[USER]Kat[/USER]
[USER]TheMoa[/USER]
[USER]scav[/USER]
[USER]kdowns[/USER]
[USER]Naomidee[/USER]
[USER]Frostymouse[/USER]

I talked to Naomi, she will join the game :hee jorped won't

NN, could you not include
Rachel
in the list of characters?
I never planned to include her because of the massive hate :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Niichiiiiiiiiiii let Haku play :pout
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Meh, don't care about the theme, manhwa is not my forte, so whatever I get is fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top