Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
WWE THEME LATER! EL OH EL
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He wants to, but he didn't post here just because you forgave him... but still banned him lol

I talked with him yesterday in LoL :arf

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

WWE THEME LATER! EL OH EL
I wanna be Cena cause I want everyone to hate me D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm gonna be Cesaro because he's badass.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He wants to, but he didn't post here just because you forgave him... but still banned him lol

I talked with him yesterday in LoL :arf
Forgiving someone doesn't mean you will let him get away without some kind of punishment. Like I said, if he feels like it, he can always contact me to talk about the matter.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh come on, don't be so formal with me :XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Shingeki no Kyojin or Game of Thrones Theme for Game 27, Agree?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh come on, don't be so formal with me :XD
I wasn't trying to be formal, just sayin' that he can talk to me in person if he really wants to play. Never was a fan of "XXX says he wants to play, please add him". If someone really wants to, he can say so himself.

And I'm saying that in a friendly manner even if I don't use a smiley ;)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
NIICHAN MAKE THIS GAME START ALREADY DAMMIT, I'M ANXIOUS :arf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welp...there's a Tower of God theme now, so who knows :hee
I cant believe you didn't atleast like claymore in the beginning....
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Welp...there's a Tower of God theme now, so who knows :hee
It's because the host wanted to use the theme. I doubt that Tower of God will win if there's a Theme Poll.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
NIICHAN MAKE THIS GAME START ALREADY DAMMIT, I'M ANXIOUS :arf
Two days left dude, relax.

I hope..... makes it back in time or you will have to live with my crappy avas XD

I cant believe you didn't atleast like claymore in the beginning....
I liked it in the beginning but.... jeez, no claymore theme please.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
or a Durarara!! Theme for Game 27

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Game 27
Game of Thrones
Shingeki no Kyojin
Durarara!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just to let you know, I won't be able to start the game before monday evening because we have a family meet on Whit Monday. In the worst case it might get delayed by a day but it's unlikely.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I liked it in the beginning but.... jeez, no claymore theme please.
rage quit....

:rant

Just to let you know, I won't be able to start the game before monday evening because we have a family meet on Whit Monday. In the worst case it might get delayed by a day but it's unlikely.
take your time bro...we all appreciate it...but we better have some fuckin cool ass avis...

:toc

I sent lawls a message on Skype about it...idk...maybe he will contact you

fingerscrossed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top