WWE THEME LATER! EL OH EL

I wanna be Cena cause I want everyone to hate me D:WWE THEME LATER! EL OH EL
Forgiving someone doesn't mean you will let him get away without some kind of punishment. Like I said, if he feels like it, he can always contact me to talk about the matter.He wants to, but he didn't post here just because you forgave him... but still banned him lol
I talked with him yesterday in LoL![]()

Because you will be able to play?Shingeki no Kyojin or Game of Thrones Theme for Game 27, Agree?

I wasn't trying to be formal, just sayin' that he can talk to me in person if he really wants to play. Never was a fan of "XXX says he wants to play, please add him". If someone really wants to, he can say so himself.Oh come on, don't be so formal with me![]()

No one hates both themes.Because you will be able to play?![]()

if they wont do a claymore...theres no way they will do a shingekiNo one hates both themes.
Wrong...Shingeki is enjoyed by more people than Claymoreif they wont do a claymore...theres no way they will do a shingeki
Wrong...Shingeki is enjoyed by more people than Claymore

Welp...there's a Tower of God theme now, so who knows
i'm one of them

I cant believe you didn't atleast like claymore in the beginning....Welp...there's a Tower of God theme now, so who knows![]()
It's because the host wanted to use the theme. I doubt that Tower of God will win if there's a Theme Poll.Welp...there's a Tower of God theme now, so who knows![]()
Two days left dude, relax.NIICHAN MAKE THIS GAME START ALREADY DAMMIT, I'M ANXIOUS![]()
I liked it in the beginning but.... jeez, no claymore theme please.I cant believe you didn't atleast like claymore in the beginning....
rage quit....I liked it in the beginning but.... jeez, no claymore theme please.

take your time bro...we all appreciate it...but we better have some fuckin cool ass avis...Just to let you know, I won't be able to start the game before monday evening because we have a family meet on Whit Monday. In the worst case it might get delayed by a day but it's unlikely.
