Oh I see Haku is still checking this place 
Time to sign-up is running out, no one who wants to join?

Time to sign-up is running out, no one who wants to join?



Naomi said she was in...Oh I see Haku is still checking this place
Time to sign-up is running out, no one who wants to join?![]()
I like that HxH mentality!I still think we need to spam invitations xD
Pweeease let him playHaku for being the sole really active mafia, if not for you the game probably would have ended way sooner so I forgive you your stunt.

Invite him then, geniusWhat about Nuno, he seemed to join the last few games with joy?

if I should play or not
Stop the charming, you know you wont playif I should play or not

Stop the charming, you know you will playif I should play or not

He is subscribed here, but if he needs more pressure?Pweeease let him play
---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------
Invite him then, genius![]()
... Gladly.
Why's that? she is my favorite charNN, could you not includein the list of characters?Rachel

Oh,Why's that? she is my favorite char![]()

She is actually SiU fav characterOh,you troll.


SIU is wrong.She is actually SiU fav character
But yeah my fav in Koon by far![]()

i'm in niichan
![]()
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before.![]()
I already said I'm in.
Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in.... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well
![]()
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar
I will join up, NN.
jorped won'tI never planned to include her because of the massive hateNN, could you not includein the list of characters?Rachel


He can tell me himself if he really wants to playNiichiiiiiiiiiii let Haku play![]()
