- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Niichan will only be able to host after the 20th, so 20th it is.ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
Niichan will only be able to host after the 20th, so 20th it is.ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
I'll tell Gu about it, and I'm in '-'

i'm in niichan
![]()
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before.![]()
I already said I'm in.
Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in.... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well
![]()
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!

First night sacrifice? Thanks a lotI'll tell Gu about it '-'
but seriously, he would be a nice addition 

How can a neet be busy? What kind of conundrum is this? You're a neet, you're always free.That's a funny idea, but NO...I'm busy
Any chance of having spoilerless game?Sign-up for next Mafia Game (Date: 20th May, Theme: Tower of God)
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]Darjaille[/USER]
[USER]Kat[/USER]
[USER]TheMoa[/USER]
Moa, the date and theme is/was written right beside the sign-up
First night sacrifice? Thanks a lotbut seriously, he would be a nice addition
btw Lala, nice set![]()
It depends i guess. Where are you in ToG?Any chance of having spoilerless game?
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar

I'm using a noblesse set, so my words would seem futileoi boss help me to convince darjy that ToG > noblesse

Do you know how to read? Clearly not.How can a neet be busy? What kind of conundrum is this? You're a neet, you're always free.
Stop frontin'.
Tower of God is way more fun than Noblesse.not happeningu
on the "will add it to my 'to read list' later" stageIt depends i guess. Where are you in ToG?
another interpretation would be " on the 5-th floor of the neighboring building"It depends i guess. Where are you in ToG?
So you might get a harmless spoiler. Nothing to worry about as long as you dont go googling names and stuff.on the "will add it to my 'to read list' later" stage
if it's nothing story related I don't mind, but things like 'you're gonna get mindblown' are very very harmful)So you might get a harmless spoiler. Nothing to worry about as long as you dont go googling names and stuff.