Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....
Quit reading manwha Greg. That aint cool!
Quit reading manwha Greg. That aint cool!

Yeah rightQuit reading manwha Greg. That aint cool!

Oh, you're reading ToG for the upcoming mafia game?start of part 2...chapter 80
great choice dude, I'm proud of you well welcome...finallyOh, you're reading ToG for the upcoming mafia game?great choice dude, I'm proud of you
![]()


Shingeki is a shonen too lolno I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...
I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....
but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread
![]()
barelyShingeki is a shonen too lol
hatsu and laure are my favorites...I don't particually care for koonWell..that's nice to hear..I like it a lot too. I can't till you catch up, so we can discuss..
hey, do you have a favorite character yet or a least favorite character..?

So much better? I wouldn't even compare the two of them, they're way too different. Saying this or that is better is usually pretty hard anyway, because different things usually have different qualities. If I had to base it on general aspects of what you call good writing, like logic, coherence, well thought out characters with well-done character development and a captivating and, to an extent, thought-provoking story... I guess Shingeki is definitely better.no I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...
I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....
but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread
![]()
It's a shounen per definition because it's serialized in a shounen magazine but it's a lot more like a usual seinen than the usual shounen so I'm with you.barely
well said mateSo much better? I wouldn't even compare the two of them, they're way too different. Saying this or that is better is usually pretty hard anyway, because different things usually have different qualities. If I had to base it on general aspects of what you call good writing, like logic, coherence, well thought out characters with well-done character development and a captivating and, to an extent, thought-provoking story... I guess Shingeki is definitely better.
If I base it on what I'm more interested in, which premise I like better or which keeps me more entertained it's probably a draw.
It's a shounen per definition because it's serialized in a shounen magazine but it's a lot more like a usual seinen than the usual shounen so I'm with you.

Enryu, Zahard, and Phantaminium can beat mazino easilyyeah laure is cool,one of my favs too...but no one beats maz![]()

dream onEnryu, Zahard, and Phantaminium can beat mazino easily![]()