TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Quit reading manwha Greg. That aint cool!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

what would u know about that :-_-
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Ahhh Shaman King xD
It's almost as good as metabots was ^^
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Still watching Durarara!! Episode 12.5 (OVA)

I'll be on skype when I'm done watching.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Oh, you're reading ToG for the upcoming mafia game? :XD great choice dude, I'm proud of you :thumbs
well welcome...finally

actually,i've been slowly reading it...before you suggested it as a theme...I was peer pressured

:p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

And your thoughts about it?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I hope you don't say anything bad :gar
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

no I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...

I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....

but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread

:thumbs
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

no I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...

I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....

but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread

:thumbs
Shingeki is a shonen too lol
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Well..that's nice to hear..I like it a lot too. I can't till you catch up, so we can discuss..
hey, do you have a favorite character yet or a least favorite character..?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Shingeki is a shonen too lol
barely



Well..that's nice to hear..I like it a lot too. I can't till you catch up, so we can discuss..
hey, do you have a favorite character yet or a least favorite character..?
hatsu and laure are my favorites...I don't particually care for koon

rak is good for jokes...but I want to see him go all out badass

:super
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

no I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...

I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....

but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread

:thumbs
So much better? I wouldn't even compare the two of them, they're way too different. Saying this or that is better is usually pretty hard anyway, because different things usually have different qualities. If I had to base it on general aspects of what you call good writing, like logic, coherence, well thought out characters with well-done character development and a captivating and, to an extent, thought-provoking story... I guess Shingeki is definitely better.

If I base it on what I'm more interested in, which premise I like better or which keeps me more entertained it's probably a draw.

It's a shounen per definition because it's serialized in a shounen magazine but it's a lot more like a usual seinen than the usual shounen so I'm with you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

So much better? I wouldn't even compare the two of them, they're way too different. Saying this or that is better is usually pretty hard anyway, because different things usually have different qualities. If I had to base it on general aspects of what you call good writing, like logic, coherence, well thought out characters with well-done character development and a captivating and, to an extent, thought-provoking story... I guess Shingeki is definitely better.

If I base it on what I'm more interested in, which premise I like better or which keeps me more entertained it's probably a draw.



It's a shounen per definition because it's serialized in a shounen magazine but it's a lot more like a usual seinen than the usual shounen so I'm with you.
well said mate

:thumbs
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

yeah laure is cool,one of my favs too...but no one beats maz :hip
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

yeah laure is cool,one of my favs too...but no one beats maz :hip
Enryu, Zahard, and Phantaminium can beat mazino easily :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top