I would but I don't know my character at all 



I wasn't the one who suggested the theme, you can't proof anythingKevin you bastard. I see what you are doing here. ToG so that you will recruit more readers. WELL I'M GLAD I'M NOT BEING THAT SLUTTY!
... Anyway what a funny game. I've only read a small portion so far, but yeah.
You couldn't have read One Piece that fastMakes me wish I knew more about it so that I could get more into character. Then again, I had the same problem with last game. I just watched a YouTube video on Hody Jones or whatever my name was. Being in the game kind of makes me want to read the series too.
Nii-chan, you really are a hoe bag!![]()
Watching a vid was a good choice, when you posted for the first time I thought you really knew the character. 
I remember I was hardcore roleplaying too... and died the first night. The douches didn't appreciate our roleplaying skillz NaomiWhat?I need to play a game with you and Gary then, 3c. I LOVE it when people get into character. I was pretty into it during the Victorian game, but got killed off on the first day! We need a game full of players that want to get REALLY into the roles!
![]()


wait a minute...did you not call me a retard for playing the akuma role....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI can only get into my character well when I know the theme inside-out. That almost never happens, lol.

That's because all you were doing was face rolling on your keyboard with weird noises. He at least posted in complete sentences while doing it, or at least tried towait a minute...did you not call me a retard for playing the akuma role....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I gotcha brotha...it is much more fun when you do know and love the characters



:That's because all you were doing was face rolling on your keyboard with weird noises. He at least posted in complete sentences while doing it, or at least tried to![]()

Im mad at DD and hardy...my two favs they got...laure and hatsuexcept one role,every other cool role i got,i didnt get past dayone/night one![]()

not talking bout the ava broIm mad at DD and hardy...my two favs they got...laure and hatsu
![]()
I was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitchnot talking bout the ava bro

so it fitsI was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitch
![]()

She is not a bitchI was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitch
![]()


u should have played more than bitching over that bitchShe is not a bitch
Stop badmouthing my androssi!![]()


but i am the NIGHTRIP Baam
Now stay calm and let the night pass~

She's my favorite character.I was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitch
![]()