Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I would but I don't know my character at all -_-;
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Same here, same here. It's hard to choose a theme that everyone is well versed in though. Also, I remember Blai getting really into character in a few games. I think he's way too busy now though. :sweat
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kevin you bastard. I see what you are doing here. ToG so that you will recruit more readers. WELL I'M GLAD I'M NOT BEING THAT SLUTTY!

:3c

... Anyway what a funny game. I've only read a small portion so far, but yeah.
I wasn't the one who suggested the theme, you can't proof anything :derp

Well I want everyone to have a fun game but ofc if people start reading the series because of the game that's even better :p
Now go and read the series!

Makes me wish I knew more about it so that I could get more into character. Then again, I had the same problem with last game. I just watched a YouTube video on Hody Jones or whatever my name was. Being in the game kind of makes me want to read the series too.

Nii-chan, you really are a hoe bag! :arf
You couldn't have read One Piece that fast :XD Watching a vid was a good choice, when you posted for the first time I thought you really knew the character.

Read the series, it's a fast read. Afterwards you will thank me instead of calling me a hoe :arf

What? :gwah I need to play a game with you and Gary then, 3c. I LOVE it when people get into character. I was pretty into it during the Victorian game, but got killed off on the first day! We need a game full of players that want to get REALLY into the roles! :nod
I remember I was hardcore roleplaying too... and died the first night. The douches didn't appreciate our roleplaying skillz Naomi :arf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I can only get into my character well when I know the theme inside-out. That almost never happens, lol.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
DEMACIAAAAAA :arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh come on it's the fun forum, let me be >_>
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can only get into my character well when I know the theme inside-out. That almost never happens, lol.
wait a minute...did you not call me a retard for playing the akuma role....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


:rofl

I gotcha brotha...it is much more fun when you do know and love the characters
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wait a minute...did you not call me a retard for playing the akuma role....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


:rofl

I gotcha brotha...it is much more fun when you do know and love the characters
That's because all you were doing was face rolling on your keyboard with weird noises. He at least posted in complete sentences while doing it, or at least tried to :lmao
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
except one role,every other cool role i got,i didnt get past dayone/night one :crying
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
DAMMIT NIICHAN I WAS ABOUT TO POST SOMETHING :yelling
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's because all you were doing was face rolling on your keyboard with weird noises. He at least posted in complete sentences while doing it, or at least tried to :lmao
:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:lmao

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

except one role,every other cool role i got,i didnt get past dayone/night one :crying
Im mad at DD and hardy...my two favs they got...laure and hatsu

:pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
not talking bout the ava bro
I was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitch

:toc
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitch

:toc
so it fits :heh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitch

:toc
She is not a bitch :gwah
Stop badmouthing my androssi! :hmph
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, the Victorian game was fun.

As 3c noted, if you roleplay too much, people often suspect that you're mafia.

Sadly, with Leesoo, there's nothing to roleplay because he literally stands around. :P

I was just saying...those are the two I would have love to got....androssi is pretty but she's a bitch

:toc
She's my favorite character.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top