Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hey niichan...why you no have an announcements thread in the heading for MG....I think its a conspiracy

:nod
You mean an announcement for an (upcoming) mafia game?

Make it 10 games :notrust
I know it's annoying but we have to be rational here. 4 Games already is a lot, if it happens again afterwards he might get 10 games :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, definitely a better ending to the day after kdowns got himself hostkilled.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
WTF HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????????????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! !?!>!>!>!

!>!>!>!?!?!?! WHAT!?!??!

WHAT HAPPEN YO!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Oh just a hostkill for inactivity... when i saw the 4 game ban I thought the whole game was over.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So normally the night phase would end at 3:30 AM my time, not sure if I'm still awake then :sweatdrop I hope we can finish it before, otherwise you will have to wait until I get up.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh... only kdowns being kdowns
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I KNEW IT ...MAFIA SCUM ....but nobody listened to me
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I was the only other person who voted for him on day 1. But a lot of luck is involved anyways.
nah hardy did too,cuz he agreed with my thinking
ofc there is luck involved,but imo he slipped and u also(like me) noticed the different behaviour.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I was the only other person who voted for him on day 1. But a lot of luck is involved anyways.
Only other person? What I'm a dog now? I freaking voted for him! I said I wanted kdowns and gnut dead but nooooooo, why would we listen to the guy that died at night, that did the most posts to find truths in day 1, that wouldn't make sense at all >_>
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So I want to ask all of you if it's okay that Hardy takes over Kat's role? She has to leave for a trip and won't return from friday to monday so this is the only possible choice left besides hostkilling her. I'm not a big fan of the method but it's a possible option and I want to hear your thoughts. If that is okay with all of you, he will inherit her ava and her role and start playing in her stead (he will play until the game ends, no matter if it's still ongoing when she returns).

I will only agree to it if none of you have a problem with that but keep in mind that I will have to hostkill her otherwise. I'm fine with whatever you lot decide, it's up to you if you prefer her getting hostkilled or if Hardy takes over.

Please write your answer here or send me a PM.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Let's see what Day 3 brings :>

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

I would actually like someone who's interested at the game to take her role (there's probably plenty) or even let Faust play (he seems interested and he clearly regrets his past actions, he counts the vote and all) but not Hardy, Hardy got killed, i have nothing against him but i feel like that essence of the game would be ruined if someone comes back after he died/lost the game. It also wouldn't be fair to Mazino who also died like Hardy.But that's just my opinion and if the votes want Hardy to come back, i won't be against it.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I vote for hostkilling!!!!!!!!

...okay, if there will be no one else against it, then I will be okay with Hardy playing too.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
We'll miss you Kat :hee, have a great trip!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So I want to ask all of you if it's okay that Hardy takes over Kat's role? She has to leave for a trip and won't return from friday to monday so this is the only possible choice left besides hostkilling her. I'm not a big fan of the method but it's a possible option and I want to hear your thoughts. If that is okay with all of you, he will inherit her ava and her role and start playing in her stead (he will play until the game ends, no matter if it's still ongoing when she returns).

I will only agree to it if none of you have a problem with that but keep in mind that I will have to hostkill her otherwise. I'm fine with whatever you lot decide, it's up to you if you prefer her getting hostkilled or if Hardy takes over.

Please write your answer here or send me a PM.
No, sorry. That's an awful idea if you really think about it. Hardy likely knows or has an idea of how he died in the first night. Something you wouldn't know unless you were eliminated from the game. Not to mention any discussion he may have had about the game with spectators. Hostkilling sucks, but this is compounding the problem even more.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
yeah actually, then i'd ask someone to take kdown's role too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top