Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It seems there still is some confusion left, I thought I made it clear with my post yesterday. There won't be a sub for Kat, if she's inactive she's going to get hostkilled and that's it. The only reason why I brought this up is because I felt like 2 hostkills in a game of 16 people is an awful lot but that's how it is now. Some people dislike the idea so I won't do it. I understand both sides but we can discuss the matter AFTER the game is finished. Hope that makes everything clear ;)


Also niichan, can you strike out the names of the dead and put what roles they had?
Updated the first post
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, you win some, you lose some.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


:whoo

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9/10 2013 - 12PM GMT+8
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush

1. Mazino
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The poll is tied Faust, lol.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria


:whoo

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9/10
[highlight]Theme: Full Metal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27


1. Mazino
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Well, you win some, you lose some.
You suck dude xD that was totally revenge for the last time.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9/10
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.

1. Mazino
2. wizzard
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hardy stay the fuck out of this. I know it's hard holding back but you're influencing others with your posts.

Same goes for liking posts, goddamnit. You and wizzard both liked a both, thank god they're pretty much non-game relevant but that doesn't matter, it is forbidden for dead players to influence the game in any way so please don't comment nor like/thank anything. If anyone else or you or wizzard do it again, I will disable to function.

Same goes for posting in this thread again, everything even slightly game-related is forbidden. If any of the dead players post something I deem game-relevant I will close the thread.

I'm sure the others will thank you if you make me do it, so please don't ;)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I liked a post because I found it funny, it had nothing game-related nor anything like that :oh

And yes, it's hard to hold back, thanks for noticing it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Your reasons don't matter, people can take it differently for various reasons. I told you beforehand that I don't allow dead players to thank/like posts, didn't I? :oh

I said what I had to say so please act accordingly, I don't want to close this thread nor disable the like/thank function =/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oki, sorry. I didn't knew that dead people couldn't like at all (I prolly ignored that), but I understand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I almost cant stop the urge to vote no ... Sorry man... ugh...
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Oh i want to change my vote to no even though i voted yes before. Because I don't like the FMA theme, if you change it then we can talk :P
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh i want to change my vote to no even though i voted yes before. Because I don't like the FMA theme, if you change it then we can talk :P
Blackmail? Too late bro, you cant change it :lmao

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

There vote yes, only to make you stop co-hosting all the time.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Are you signing up TheBoss?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Lol no, only if this game will be in july.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
ah, I must confess I've liked some posts too, don't think they were really game related thought

1 was someone asking my killer "WTH was that Frosty?!"(felt totally the same way xD ) :D and one of Naomi saying "I thought I had 2 vote changes" :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top