Valar Morghulis

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I've heard too many things about it, but is it really that good? It looks very short.
I almost dropped because I found too slow and the art is kinda weird. But damn, DAMN :arf
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I almost dropped because I found too slow and the art is kinda weird. But damn, DAMN :arf
So is it good or not? Is it all worth it at the end?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

So is it good or not? Is it all worth it at the end?
It gives you that felling you know? Things suddenly start accelerating and getting each time better, then BAMMMMMMM.
Its perfect.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I actually never thought people would bother adding a ''y' at the end of it, i thought they'd just keep ''nast''. See even your head does it! That's why i need to change it but unfortunately I have no idea for another nickname.
my mind is thinking about something inappropriate half of the time. Don't blame yourself..Although, if you want to change your name..think of something you like..
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

my mind is thinking about something inappropriate half of the time. Don't blame yourself..Although, if you want to change your name..think of something you like..
Everything I like, has been used as a username already. KISAMA!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I lack inspiration

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

It gives you that felling you know? Things suddenly start accelerating and getting each time better, then BAMMMMMMM.
Its perfect.
I finished reading it, it was actually pretty good! I haven't been this satisfied with a manga/manwha for a while now.
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I finished reading it, it was actually pretty good! I haven't been this satisfied with a manga/manwha for a while now.
When she gets the cloak and do it in front of everyone :gwah
Believe me or not, but I was praying until the end for his magic to be really true ^^
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

The magic is real, didn't you see the letter at the end? :D
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

N.J what genre(s) of music do like listening to?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Rap (although I'm starting to hate it right now), RnB, Pop, Country, Rock (If it's really good, it's usually not my type but if it's good, i'll listen to it). I hate metal and heavy metal...

So I listen to pretty much anything that sounds good, I don't have any preferred genre.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Rap (although I'm starting to hate it right now), RnB, Pop, Country, Rock (If it's really good, it's usually not my type but if it's good, i'll listen to it). I hate metal and heavy metal...

So I listen to pretty much anything that sounds good, I don't have any preferred genre.
I love this..same as, yes.. I used to love rap..now I don't like it because these days..There are very few talented artist out there. Although, there are still good songs, mostly on the internet. I like the rest to..I'm not really a country fan, i'm picky about it, only a few..Yes, I don't like metal and hate heavy metal.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

How come you dont like metal? D:
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

How come you dont like metal? D:
Different taste I guess. Maybe I could get used to it cuz I do like a band called skillet. They are the only one, that can come close to me listening to metal..and a few other metal songs I tolerate. I can't remember at this moment. Metal is too loud,and can't focus on the words, feels like there is too much noise in the background. heavy metal-----------
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Well i understand xD

My favorite kind of music is definitely those that make me trip :lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

LOL

music will calm me down..
 
Last edited:

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

How come you dont like metal? D:
Maybe because It makes my ears bleed. You can't listen to the lyrics, it's similar to yelling and shouting, there's no melody or good rythm.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

YES! Also how did you find the new Shingeki episode? Awesome right?
Man I'm gonna read it all again tonight !
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

YES! Also how did you find the new Shingeki episode? Awesome right?
Man I'm gonna read it all again tonight !
epi is out...not subbedyet thou
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

dammitu
nothings working in your thread for me

:outta
 
Top