Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Evil cant even molesting someone? Pff

Let he change whatever he wants, at least it will be fun.
That's not fair to those that love the old concept though ... but, meh, I guess those that do not like modifications will just not play. I do hope Evil, DD or niichan will host again sometime again.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I hope Evil hosts again, but he said only after december. Niichan or DD are fine too though.
Its not I'll have time to play anyway lol
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ok since I will not be updating the role I'll just reveal it here:

I want to enhance the Lover Role
The Lover role will have townie powers depending on what the host would like, example:
Bulletproof Lover, Bomb Lover, Detective Lover , Doctor Lover etc.

I actually wanted to have a Serial Killer Lover and a Bulletproof Lover in the next game and see how long the lovers can survive.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------



I doubt the 16-player game now, considering they don't want me to modify a role.
Lovers are already like that. They've just always been implemented as regular townies, probably to avoid confusion...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope Evil hosts again, but he said only after december. Niichan or DD are fine too though.
Its not I'll have time to play anyway lol
Well, I want to see how Faust handles it, if he does good this game, I'll probably join the next one. He just has to keep it easy on the modifications. :bored
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well its not like its that hard to host a game, anyone with a good management and half a brain can do it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well its not like its that hard to host a game, anyone with a good management and half a brain can do it.
lol...no

You have to know how to balance a game correctly, handle the nighttime order, and make tough decisions. It isn't "easy".
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its not exactly rocket science. I'm not trying to be ungrateful for you hosts, you guys rock ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If I were you I wouldn't change anything or add new roles Faust, it makes everything a lot more unpredictable. I've learned that firsthand from the first game I was hosting, it's just too much to handle when you have no experience as a host.

I'm with gary, hosting is way more difficult than you might imagine at first.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So something is either "easy" or "rocket science"...nice middle ground there :notsure
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its a expression :eyeroll

Its supposed to be a game anyway, I dont know why you always try to make a big deal out of it.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You idiot xD I wont be able to play for the next three games anyway :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Don't joke, it's way more than just a game.
Way more than a game? Like people actually die? Oh please :gwah

I know what you are trying to say, but face it, its just a fun game meant to be fun and interesting. And that's it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You idiot xD I wont be able to play for the next three games anyway :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------


Way more than a game? Like people actually die? Oh please :gwah

I know what you are trying to say, but face it, its just a fun game meant to be fun and interesting. And that's it.
You don't simpy play mafia, you live mafia :nah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I dont really know what you guys think a game is, but clearly its not the same thing I think. :^_^

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

That's the spirit Hardy! Boss still has a lot to learn :nah
I do? like what? ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Like when to stfu and leave well enough alone :heh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was just defending faust but ok.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

The game is unlikely to happen anyway. only 6 +/-1 (nast j will only play if it's a 16-player game) players signed up the minimum number of players is 7. Things are just not doing well.


I invited Haku but too bad he humbly declined.
(Because I think many players will sign up if Haku will be joining the game and I thought Haku will sign up because we are mafia buddies last game)

Faust: I'm inviting you to play in the next Mafia Game (I will be the host)
Haku: I humbly decline the invitation. Not sticking around MH regularly, at least, not enough to enjoy a Mafia game anymore.
Skyguardian: You can reject an offer from L? Badass!
:rofl
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top