Valar Morghulis

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

dammitu
nothings working in your thread for me

:outta
What do you mean :(
Anyways have fun watching it!
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

hey, big head,nast(y)..
I like your avatar..
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

hey, big head,nast(y)..
I like your avatar..
Thanks, do you know where is it from? And who it is?
Ah work tommorow from 9 to 3, kisama..
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I was wondering where it's from, but it does look familiar. Like a character I know..
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

hey nast....something came to me about the ape titan in shingeki....


what do you think?..........
Oh you will have a few surprises yet :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Oh you will have a few surprises yet :nod
why do you say that....
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

why do you say that....
Nothing :eyeroll
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What do you want to change in your life? Why?

Damn, working makes me feel so tired.. Finally OP and Tog are back this week!

---------- Post added June 06, 2013 at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was June 04, 2013 at 09:00 PM ----------

I summon Yuri Monster!


No Breaker
No Noblesse
No Girl of the Wild's
No Ability

Damn, that's really harsh. Thank god One Piece and ToG are back this week.
 
Last edited:

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What do you want to change in your life? Why?

Someone I know from another forum makes them for me :p and I can get many more!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What do you want to change in your life? Why?

Someone I know from another forum makes them for me :p and I can get many more!
yuri....oh gawd



:lmao

have him/her do some SnK ones....

:nod
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What do you want to change in your life? Why?

yuri....oh gawd



:lmao

have him/her do some SnK ones....

:nod
I was thinking of making him do Anak, Kurudan, Viole, Mikasa. I think they'd look cool
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What do you want to change in your life? Why?

I was thinking of making him do Anak, Kurudan, Viole, Mikasa. I think they'd look cool
a colossal cookiemonster or an armored elmo

:lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What do you want to change in your life? Why?

Someone I know from another forum makes them for me :p and I can get many more!
make more yuri ones then :wtf
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What do you want to change in your life? Why?

a colossal cookiemonster or an armored elmo

:lmao
Yeah maybe? :P
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
like my tog thread I started....

at least it's talk worthy right?.......

:errr
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
like my tog thread I started....

at least it's talk worthy right?.......

:errr
I think I'll read it, but only if you do something in return :cheez
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
like my tog thread I started....

at least it's talk worthy right?.......

:errr
yeah it's a good topic idea, i think more people are gonna comment as soon as we get to know more about Zahard and his empires.

And boss, this is Yuri with shorter hair
 
Top