Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Woah o.o Two days ago I was complaining about life to Bob and my bf, saying those depressive things most peoplehave said at least once in their lives, and today I heard two close relatives talking about when they were communists during the brazilian dictatorship, and that she still remembers all the times she was tortured, with electrocution in her intimate parts and stuff, her miscarriages due to those things, and some other things, and then my life started to taste good again ._." It's silly how sometimes we need to be reminded of people's misery to get out of our little personal soap operas ._.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I know, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Like I said, they do it in a disrespectful way, which gets me.
You think turning around to get a better a look at a nice body is disrespectful? Tell me what do you mean by disrespectful...
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I know, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Like I said, they do it in a disrespectful way, which gets me.
I'm with you on this one, Milly. It's fine if one wants to look, but please don't ogle- that's creepy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You think turning around to get a better a look at a nice body is disrespectful? Tell me what do you mean by disrespectful...
Objectifying man/woman, particularly woman. Being all "oh, I'd bang that ass" or "I'd ride that cock all night long!"

NOt sure if I can explain it. But a big part has to do with how India, Middle East countries, and Africa treat women. And the fact that a lot of people who ogle just look creepy as fuck.
I'm with you on this one, Milly. It's fine if one wants to look, but please don't ogle- that's creepy.
Looking is healthy. Ogling is creepy. \o/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Milly, you live in the US dude. Appreciating someone's attractiveness isn't objectifying them.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Objectifying man/woman, particularly woman. Being all "oh, I'd bang that ass" or "I'd ride that cock all night long!"

NOt sure if I can explain it. But a big part has to do with how India, Middle East countries, and Africa treat women. And the fact that a lot of people who ogle just look creepy as fuck.


Looking is healthy. Ogling is creepy. \o/
:datass

I think this smilie explains it thoroughly
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just because you look at someone and have "impure" thoughts doesn't mean you think of that person as an object, Milly. You're heaving a whole bunch of things on something that isn't really related to simple pervy things.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Fuck that. It's my eyes and I will look wherever I want, you visual nazi's.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wanna be mine?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This won't be creepy at all ^^

Niichan do you stare at your Gf's boobs? If the answer is yes, may I join you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What? Is that a yes? :gwah


hi5. Staring at tits is healthy for you, and fondling is healthy for her. :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
To the tits part?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I didn't read/watch Shingeki no Kyojin now because it's too mainstream.
But I will watch/read it within this year but...




PS: I watched GoT recently, and it's much more 'too mainstream' than SnK! :teehee

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Tits :clap
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess that I didn't read/watch Shingeki no Kyojin now because it's too mainstream.
But I will watch/read it within this year but...




PS: I watched GoT recently, and it's much more 'too mainstream' than SnK! :teehee

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Tits :clap
You are a manga hipster?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top