Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The best character is missing though.

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no alphonse either
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The best character is missing though.

actually there's a shou tucker avy:


there are 3 excess avatars because I asked Nana to create 17 (including the host's avy)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

the two more excess:


 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
where the hell is alphonse?

:errr
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
While I don't agree with Lawlett posting his evidence, the fact remains that Faust screwed up his hosting. You can't change someone's role mid-game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
While I don't agree with Lawlett posting his evidence, the fact remains that Faust screwed up his hosting. You can't change someone's role mid-game.
Faust f@cked up and tried to fix it, how is it bad? We're all humans after all...

I didn't know it wasn't allowed :gwah
... except you, you aren't human. You knew it wasn't allowed, jerk.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Pfff ex Hughes me.... Since Faust was introducing new fab stuff like subs for host il Ed I thought post pms was allowed. He never said it was not
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Faust f@cked up and tried to fix it, how is it bad? We're all humans after all...
Do you remember how so many of us DIDN'T want Faust to be the host, plus some of the regular hosts informed Faust that hosting's far harder than one might think. Now, taking both of those pieces of information into account, Faust screwed up. You can't expect me to not judge him harshly.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Pfff ex Hughes me.... Since Faust was introducing new fab stuff like subs for host il Ed I thought post pms was allowed. He never said it was not
He really has to say that almost every rule (or all of them) are the same as before? Come on, at least lie properly.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do you remember how so many of us DIDN'T want Faust to be the host, plus some of the regular hosts informed Faust that hosting's far harder than one might think. Now, taking both of those pieces of information into account, Faust screwed up. You can't expect me to not judge him harshly.
You decided not to play because of it, this isn't really affecting you nor anything. Just leave him, he already has enough presure.

If you are wondering, I voted "no"

Yes he does
>_>
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You decided not to play because of it, this isn't really affecting you nor anything. Just leave him, he already has enough presure.

If you are wondering, I voted "no"
It does concern me because I've participated in the Mafia Game in the past and a lot of us were concerned about Faust hosting.

That is amusing. xD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
While I don't agree with Lawlett posting his evidence, the fact remains that Faust screwed up his hosting. You can't change someone's role mid-game.
I didn't changed it mid-game. I PMed him as soon as I realized my mistake. STOP your accusations.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Do you remember how so many of us DIDN'T want Faust to be the host, plus some of the regular hosts informed Faust that hosting's far harder than one might think. Now, taking both of those pieces of information into account, Faust screwed up. You can't expect me to not judge him harshly.
I know you hate me. JUST SHUT UP.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Farfalla and MidoBan will be present next Day Phase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top