Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Whaaat ? I wanted to try it for once and it's closed today. :crying
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
[highlight]The 27th Mafia Game will start in less than 12 hours!!![/highlight]

Good Luck to all the participants!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sounds like an introductory class to all things Farfalla :D
We all passed that class already :hurr

[highlight]The 27th Mafia Game will start in less than 12 hours!!![/highlight]

Good Luck to all the participants!
Ok I'll be back at around the 13 hour of day 1, unless I don't sleep in my house (... that may happen).
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I come back at 3pm (Eastern time US/CAN) from work so don't expect me to post before.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Too late to withdraw?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I think it is but if you really cant play and think you will most likely get hostkill, you could let Gats take your spot since he really wanted to play.

If Faust agrees obviously.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I can be active and wont' get hostkilled, but I just don't feel like playing this game at all or talking a lot with people, to be honest, other than debating in Naruto section. If Gats is okay with it, then I don't mind him taking my place, otherwise I'll play if I can't pull out.

I'm not sure, PM him.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I will now PM the roles.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Are you sure that roles get assigned randomly? :-_-
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Are you sure that roles get assigned randomly? :-_-
of course, I used the random list generator.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

sorry about the error lawlett kun...
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
When's the new thread gonna be up?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Now I know how it feels to be a host it's full of pressure... :sweatdrop
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sis, you ain't know nothing yet.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
sis your ass.

I committed an error early in the game.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
By not making me Mustang? Yes you did.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
of course, I used the random list generator.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

sorry about the error lawlett kun...
How could you even do it.... Was it on purpose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top