- Joined
- Sep 6, 2008
- Messages
- 6,426
- Reaction score
- 3,487
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Whaaat ? I wanted to try it for once and it's closed today. 


01FINE, DON'T ANSWER ME!1
We all passed that class alreadySounds like an introductory class to all things Farfalla![]()

Ok I'll be back at around the 13 hour of day 1, unless I don't sleep in my house (... that may happen).[highlight]The 27th Mafia Game will start in less than 12 hours!!![/highlight]
Good Luck to all the participants!
Ih gosh so excited for tonorrow


of course, I used the random list generator.Are you sure that roles get assigned randomly?![]()

How could you even do it.... Was it on purposeof course, I used the random list generator.
---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------
sorry about the error lawlett kun...
I did not do it on purpose. It was man-error.How could you even do it.... Was it on purpose